Hello people!
Welcome to Jessie's new blog!! =D
The reason why i made this stupid blog was because:
1. I'm Boreddddd
2. I'm still Boreddddd
3. I wanted to try sth new =DD
So, i decided to try having a blog.
One thing i have having blog is to maintain them,
which i really hate to do!
'coz sometimes there's really nth to post.
Oh well, but i still gotta start off posting..
Today was a total drag man!
Of course, i had my UNreasonable reasons
My cousin came to my house first in the morning
but if you think this is great, well think twice then
'coz with them, i have to be their "babysitter"
You think its cool??
-.-
then you must be from outer spaces then..
Not only that,
my brother, still sleeping in his so-called-cosy-bed
is sleeping like PIG!
Leaving those kids to me to handle
even when they listen to him than me!
I think its because he's a guy,
and a guy that's older than them..
Next, you still needa eat lunch with them,
and of course, if you ask them what to eat,
the answer would be:
"Mac"
-.-
You think its pretty cool eh??
Finally, it's going home time.
Lucky for me, their father is gonna bring them home!
totally cool, ehh?
What??
You dont agree with me?
well, That's okay
'coz after all that,
I really find them cute on the contrary!
Althought they can be a little irritating at times!
oh well, little kids are sure sweet when they are,
and naughty when they are going wild!!
Shucks, gonna end this post now,
goodbye! =DD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home