Big spending day!
Hello there!!
Since my brother went for his competition at Genting,
the house became a totally quite place.
I think he's suffering from stage fright,
which means he MIght not perform well.
I think i scared him too much when he ask me,
"Will i have stage fright anot ar?"
Of course, my reply was,
" Aiya, if i have means you will also have one"
*Shocked*
LOL :)
He's coming back next Monday,
which means he will start nagging and gagging
'bout what happen there again..
*****************
Last Thursday,
went shopping spree again!!
Well, it's not like we want to,
but everytime when going out with bro+mum,
sure make me spent $$$!
And this time, i thinkk we OVERspent
way too muchhhhh!!!
This is the things we bought at Parkway P. alone!
1.Bought a Nike Shoe
Cost: $ 112.90
(it's already discounted, mind you)
2.Bought a bag for holiday
Cost: $76.60
(I think that's the price;around there la!)
3. Mum bought a skirt
Cost: $99/-
(I'm positive of this price, coz it's really pricey!)
4.Ate Burger King for lunch
Cost: $30++
(Not sure coz it's brother that ordered it.)
5.Went t0 the pet shop for fishes;food and stuff, etc
Cost: $30++
(I'm not sure coz mum paid it.)
6.Took a cab back home.
Cost: $6.70
(I'm positive of this too.)
Total expenditure:
$355.20++
This is the first time we spent this much in one day man!
And me,
I bought the Nike shoe using my $$,
and now,
I'm a total broker!
Further more,
I just bought a Camera!
Cost: $599/-
That means I will have to "recuperate" my lost
in Chinese New Year.
I really must cut down on my budget now.
And yet,
I almost bought an Esprite shirt,
that cost $49.90!!
*sigh*
Of course i didn't bought it la!!
So expensive!!
*******************
Bro is coming back soon!
Hope he brings something back for me.
********************
Going for dinner now,
Goodbye.
:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home