Saturday, December 16, 2006

Gonna watch my fav. movie!

Hello again!
I'm blogging twice today,
'coz my blog is really dead.
So i need to spice things up here! :)
*******************
I just got a piece of good & bad news.
the good news is:
I'm gonna watch "Eragon" tomorrow!!
I have been waiting and waiting,
since I read finish Eragon&Eldest!
I just loveee those books!!
It's super interesting;exciting;exhilarating;etc
Here's the bad news:
I need to wake up early to watch it.
I know it's lame,
but I'm sacrificing my sleep to watch Eragon.
I think it's worth it. :)
LOL
******************
Dad just bought some VCDs.
1.Flushed Away
2.Barnyard
3.Monster House
4.Open Season
It's all cartoon shows,
yes, i know that.
That's because he bought it for his friend,
'coz his friend missed the chance to watch it,
with her kids while in SG.
She's now in America btw..
******************
I cant wait to go holiday man!!
It's like, still soo long to go!?
Almost end of the month then can go. :(
And also, I'm going on the same day and time as my tutor!!
Too bad it's diff. agency...
Sadded...
And and, mumsy say when we go there,
we can shop like CRazy!!
LOL!!
Pardon me,
but it's not like i wanna
shop!
&
shop!
&
shop!
LOL! -.-
**********************
Geezz,
I'm gonna end this post now,
'coz it's really going to eat dinner now!
Eating out, Of Course!
Btw, we ARE going to the pet show
to see if got any fishy food for my
LOveLY fishes!!
Goodbye
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home