Friday, May 08, 2009

So close, yet so far

So close, yet so far. Its tearing me apart. What I would do to be there with you?
Hellooo creature!

Finally, my Internet is working again! Whee! Ohoh, the new broadband plan has got mio TV in it, so yeah, now have mio telly to watch, rather than just flicking the usual channel - Channel 5, 8, U etc! :D But the bad part is that we can only watch 2 movies per month, which is kinda lame? I get this feeling we got cheated by Singtel! Oh wells!

I just realised that Sheryl and Wei Cong's birthday is coming!! :D But raah, Weicong's birthday is on the day he got POA paper, so means a geography student like me isn't going to school! Heehee :D And and, its about time I start thinking what to buy for the both of them already. But I think I might have to give them belated, now that we have all those exams and stuff! So yeah! Sorry Sheryl! :p

Mother's Day is coming!! But I dont think my mum is going to bring my grandma out this Sunday to eat cause I have exams on, so yeah! My grandma will just have to wait for her big feast! :D Haha!

One more week for gruelling exams. I'll just have to hold out! Raah!

The Internet is kinda boring!! Days without Internet made me feel how fun the net used to be, but hey, now that my Internet is working again, I kinda feel that its boring.. Hmmm!! Kay, I'm contradicting myself here! Haha!

Gosh, I recently came across this really cool Canon Camera! Gosh, its red, which makes it real cool and yeah, attractive! Well, at least to me! ;) So yeah, I'm like considering selling off my Sony Camera, and get the Canon one, but yah, I shall think carefully before making my decision first! :) But it just looked soooo niceee!!! Eeeeeks!! :D

I feel like watching Boys over Flowers, the Movie, the Japanese one, suddenly! :D Maybe I should pop into some DVD store and grab it off the shelf! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home