Thursday, March 19, 2009

15 hours Challenge

Obviously my attempt to update my blog, failed. Haha!! :D

Here comes the March hols, which totally doesn't feel like holidays at all, cause with all these retarded rehearsals for Founder's Day and those holiday homework that never seem end, for me at least!! :)

So yes! Today's the 15 hours challenge thingy!!! My class was suppose to do TYS for 8 hours, and yeah, we kinda "completed" it la uh? :) At least for the first few hours of the challenge, we really did our TYS okay!! I did my retarded homework that I have. So yes, kinda done for hols homework, just need to do the SS mindmap all those, and I'm done! :D But yah, we didn't really do TYS for 15 hours straight! After a few hours, me and alster got a little bored and tired, cause I think our brain cells kinda died-ed? So yup, we started taking photos! :D Oh and then we tried taking photos using those frames in the phone, which turned out quite fun! I wanted to post them here, but I think think, I decided not to already. Cause the more I look at it, the more retarded we looked!! Hahaha!!! :D

Lunch provided by the school was like...cmi to the coreeee!! After 6hours of hard work, the school gives us such foody uh? Tsk tsk, at least provide a little better foody mah!! :] Anyway, lunch break over and went back to class and continue to rot for a few more hours. Back class. No longer have the mind to do work already. So me and Alster started taking out iPod, listen music and crap. Ohoh!! Alster's classical musics are cool!! Hahah!! :D Quite interesting actually!! ;)

2hourse passes like that, and then we went to do the retarded FreeRice thingy!!

My eyes was glued to the computer screen for 2 hours doing the freerice thingy, and dont even know if they really donated grains of rice for questions that I answered correctly la! So yeah, the questions was kinda repetitive, so sometimes dont even need to read the you already know what's the answer. After one hour of doing that, Jessie got darn sleepy, and yup, I actually dozed off while doing the question. Luckily Al woke me up! Haha!! :D

I learned how to fold a box!! Haha!! After the FreeRice thing, went to the hall to fold Masu boxes with the sec threes classes. Kinda cool at first, but Jessie has got lazy bones, so I was kinda lazy to fold after a while. Heehee! :p

Went down for dinner, which wasn't that nice again,and went back up the hall to fold more boxes! Oh, and I found out that Sam Png cant fold a nice box after one hour of attempting to fold one!! Haha!! I think I was irritating him alot..hahha!! :D

Oh yah, then took photos with Jolene, Blossom and Alster! I shall post the cool ones here!!!

Challenged ended. Went to mac to eat. Bused home. Highlight of the night.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home