Saturday, April 04, 2009

Lunch-y Peeps! :)

Hello people!!

Finally, the Lunch People, Jolene, Alster, Blossom, Brent, Samuel, Junhao and me, meet up to kinda celebrate Alster's birthday! :D I met Jolene and Blossom on the train, and then mrt-ed down to City Hall to meet Brent, Samuel, Junhao and Alster. They went jamming before meeting us!! Heehee!! :D

So yeah, walk, talk and laugh while walking to Marina Square. Ohoh, Brent brought a guitar with him, and it's call Cassandra. I have no idea why! I think he's going to put it in class! Whee! :D So yeah, carry that huge-looking guitar around the whole day. So for dinner, we ate a Shokudo. Okay, I think the food's still alright, but I still think Waraku's pasta is much much nicer!! :D Haha!! :)

Took many photos! I'm going to post them here, cause I think they were real nice! :D The moment we got a sit in Shokudo, we started snapping photos away, before ordering our foody! Haha! :) I think the retarded photos we took, actually looked quite glam wor! ;) So yeah, we all ordered the student specials, which was obviously slightly cheaper! :D Cant help it la, now recession mah! All ordered pasta, looked kinda good! :]

Took more photos while waiting for the food to arrive! Crap real lot!

Foody arrived. Ate. Bill. Leave Shokudo :D

Walked down to Marina, and we window shopping here and there! Got nice things now, so I shall psycho my mom to come down with me to see a nice belt I saw today! :) Oh yes! Samuel showed me the shop that's call Fourskin. Brent bought shoes there, Blossom bought accessories there. I bet she's happy she bought it, cause Blossom was hesitating whether or not to but cause quite expensive. But lucky in the end there's offer! :D

Walk around Marina Square more, and the more I walk, it reminds me of a particular day :D

While we were at Quicksilver, Brent suddenly called to ask if we got tissue, cause Junhao wanted it. Heehee, and it turned out to Junhao doing his business, that's why he needed tissue! Bought ice cream while waiting for him! I got myself mango flavour, which was niceeeeee!! :D Hahaha!! Alster was like, happily tell us she's going mac to redeem her free ice cream coupon which I think she cut out. But haha!! She didn't know it expired on 1st April! Brent was laughing at her real hard!! :D


Junhao finally finish doing his stuff. And the moment he came out, we all started making fun of him! Heehee!! :D After that, mrt-ed back home. Dad came to pick me up at Eunos, then go eat dinner with them :)

Went back to dad's office cause he needed to clear smth first! :) So accompany him back while he finishes his job! :]

Called for a while. Went home. Bathe. Text. Highlight of the night. Lights out.


Junhao is soo camera shy!! :)
The jamming people! :D
Glam glam!! :D
Glam glam glam!!
Glam glam glam glam!! :D
Black sesame & Mango flavour ice cream! :D Love!
Byebye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home