Day at school
Hello!
Right, I'm blogging this instant now again.
Right, I think I'm gonna delete this stupid blog,
'coz i'm plain lazy to update.
HA-HA-HA
-.-
****
Besides having to go to sch now
every morning,
(which includes not having to find gaby
in the stupid crowds!)
I still have to go for my CCAs.
Cant they like, rest for a day??
Like, labour day?
Ah~..how nice...
Hahahaha
****
Great, schooling just started
and already starting to feel
sleepy every lessons!
What a 'great' start man!
It all goes like this:
IPW--quite interesting
Mathematics--very, very sleepy
-recess-
M.T--omg, very very very sleepy!
she was putting me to sleep man! (pratically)
still, I survived through it. :)
CME--very interesting till i was slacking! :)
- School over :) -
Ate at Mac. with sheryl :)
cool!!
I had to ask the "auntie"
which is the CHEAPEST meal
for her.
Yup, cant help it.
She's tight on budget.
****
Trotted home;
on the comp;
went online;
chatted with sheryl :) ;
blogging;
&
lastly,
go offline and shut comp!
hahaha!
Gotta end now,
goodbye.
:]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home