Friday, October 19, 2007

The raindrops are currently falling outside my window, and it reminds me of an oldie song..
"raindrops keep falling on my head..." and the song goes on. It's a rather old song, but I like it, and somehow i think that old songs are actually quite nice. Like last year tapestry, Choir sang some of the Alba songs. So cool, and next year doing Grease. Woohoo!!


Okay, so it's been rather boring at school recently, since exams are obliviously over and teachers no longer have anything more to teach, everyday we watch is video after video after video. It's nice but maybe it's getting a little bit boring. I could have not gone to school today, but I decided to attend because I felt that one more day at home, and I'm gonna rot this instant (:


The day started out fine with a video and Mr.Chris bought and showed us. It's called The Emperor's Club. It's a not bad show la. The show carried on until History which was the next period. Recess came and went quickly. English then went to AVA Room to continue watching Zoom. Actually I was half watching and half talking to Sheryl, and I think most of the time was contributed to talking to her la. Haha! :D


During CME, Ms.Lim was telling us about the promotion meeting. The class was really filled with intensity while she was tellling us all about it. I won't say too much on it, or I'm gonna worry about it again. Just hope that I can do well in this examination.. :/


Went to eat after school with Sheryl, Yu Chiu and Yun Ping at Tmart. It was like its usual routine, crowded. We decided to go play the stupid ping pong game that scams my $$ away, and I made a rule that I'll only play one time. Of course, I broke the rule by playing it twice :] but I won smth in the first round, and I call that: remarkable. Haha!!


Okay, that's all for today,
Goodbye! :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home