Happy birthday Singapore
Happy happy Birthday Singapore!
I'm currently watching National Day. Singapore's 42th this year! :D
It's another birthday for Sg!! Happy birthday Singapore :]
Yesterday was a really great day! We had our Fiesta, that to me, it was a success. What a blast. Before we even started, there was queue outside our Haunted House! I was standing outside doing the payment part, and because of the over-whelming of people queuing, it was damn hot there. But alas, the hottest part was in the Haunted House! So the "ghost" that are inside must be suffering, cause that was like, no ventilation due to the spoiled of the air con. Nevertheless, it was still fun!!
One day before the Fiesta, the whole class stayed back to setup the house. It's quite amazing to see how the whole thing is working out. You see, our class rarely settle together, and do something great. So I'm really happy that our Haunted house was a hit! Even it cost us all having to stay back till like 7.30pm to complete it, the result is satisfactory! We tried offing the lights and try the house, and when we(Sheryl,Sara,Me,Gaby) went in, it was really dark and the "ghost" was like roaming inside, scaring people out of the blue. Especially Justin, he was hiding at the window grill that no one notices, and poof! He pops out and scare the hell out of us. There's people graping your legs too!
For a two day kind of thing, we managed to complete such an event, I think is rather good already la! The amount of money we earn is the result of our hard work! Though 2R3 got better than us. I think they're the ones with the highest amount of $$ for Fiesta.
I didn't got a chance to see the other classes ones, like 2R3's Hairspray blah blah. Okay, not many of our classmates also got to see too la. Haha! Everyone was busy doing/working on the house! So cooool! :D
There's no school on Friday, which is greeeeat! And there's no choir on sat! But is a bad news to me, cause Choir have already learn finish the Grease song already, but I haven't!? Shucks. Hope that I can catch up soon, so must get my private tutor, Pearlyn to teach me every single part! :]
Okay, I'm gonna watch the National Day parade now.
Goodbye! :]
We go together like ramma lamma lamma ka dinga da dinga dong
Remembered forever as shoo-bop sha whada whadda yippidy boom da boom
Chang chang changity chang shoo bop that's the way it should be
Waooo Yeah!
I'm currently watching National Day. Singapore's 42th this year! :D
It's another birthday for Sg!! Happy birthday Singapore :]
Yesterday was a really great day! We had our Fiesta, that to me, it was a success. What a blast. Before we even started, there was queue outside our Haunted House! I was standing outside doing the payment part, and because of the over-whelming of people queuing, it was damn hot there. But alas, the hottest part was in the Haunted House! So the "ghost" that are inside must be suffering, cause that was like, no ventilation due to the spoiled of the air con. Nevertheless, it was still fun!!
One day before the Fiesta, the whole class stayed back to setup the house. It's quite amazing to see how the whole thing is working out. You see, our class rarely settle together, and do something great. So I'm really happy that our Haunted house was a hit! Even it cost us all having to stay back till like 7.30pm to complete it, the result is satisfactory! We tried offing the lights and try the house, and when we(Sheryl,Sara,Me,Gaby) went in, it was really dark and the "ghost" was like roaming inside, scaring people out of the blue. Especially Justin, he was hiding at the window grill that no one notices, and poof! He pops out and scare the hell out of us. There's people graping your legs too!
For a two day kind of thing, we managed to complete such an event, I think is rather good already la! The amount of money we earn is the result of our hard work! Though 2R3 got better than us. I think they're the ones with the highest amount of $$ for Fiesta.
I didn't got a chance to see the other classes ones, like 2R3's Hairspray blah blah. Okay, not many of our classmates also got to see too la. Haha! Everyone was busy doing/working on the house! So cooool! :D
There's no school on Friday, which is greeeeat! And there's no choir on sat! But is a bad news to me, cause Choir have already learn finish the Grease song already, but I haven't!? Shucks. Hope that I can catch up soon, so must get my private tutor, Pearlyn to teach me every single part! :]
Okay, I'm gonna watch the National Day parade now.
Goodbye! :]
We go together like ramma lamma lamma ka dinga da dinga dong
Remembered forever as shoo-bop sha whada whadda yippidy boom da boom
Chang chang changity chang shoo bop that's the way it should be
Waooo Yeah!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home