Grease oh grease
It's such a boring&tiring day it is today. Choir was okay, just that we finally finish the Sliver Swan. Oh, the middle part is damn nice! :0 When all the sections sing together, the song is lovely! We had to pay for the concert ticket that we're gonna watch at the Esplanade. It's on a Sun, which is a bad thing, cause I wanna use my comp. Sob sob. But no choice, must watch at least 2 concert every year. We all took the $25 seats!
Went to the airport yesterday to send Ruhi off. Cause she migrating to London :(
But me,Sheryl,Darryl,L.wei jie left the airport at like, 11.30pm+. I was rushing back home, cause I promise to be back at 11pm. Share cab with Darryl, cause he live near me! Didn't know that..
By the time I reach home, it was already 12.45pm. watch a little tv, and went to sleep.. zzz
Conductor says we're learning the grease song on Tuesday. I have a bad feeling about that.. Hope to share score with Pearlyn!! :D
I wonder if we're gonna learn all the song in Grease. The show is fab, damn fab la!
Oh, summer nights..
Go grease lighting! :D
Went to the airport yesterday to send Ruhi off. Cause she migrating to London :(
But me,Sheryl,Darryl,L.wei jie left the airport at like, 11.30pm+. I was rushing back home, cause I promise to be back at 11pm. Share cab with Darryl, cause he live near me! Didn't know that..
By the time I reach home, it was already 12.45pm. watch a little tv, and went to sleep.. zzz
Conductor says we're learning the grease song on Tuesday. I have a bad feeling about that.. Hope to share score with Pearlyn!! :D
I wonder if we're gonna learn all the song in Grease. The show is fab, damn fab la!
Oh, summer nights..
Go grease lighting! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home