Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Teacher's Day

Happy Teacher's Day!! (:


Had celebration on Teacher's Day in class and we ended up guessing the photos of those teacher. So cute la! (: During lesson, Ms Lim, to show that she loves us, she wore 2R1 jersey!! Woohoo!! MsLim, you RAWK!!
Got back our report book today, and I think I'm gonna die a terrible death cause of my shitty results. They're dropping like nobody's business. Still have to study soo many chapters for Science&History. But hey, I'm in MsLim tutorial class! So happy, but I'm actually the extra one in that group. I'm not suppose to be inside the group, but I want to be cause i pass my History by luck, purely.
It was then at the very last minute that Sheryl&Sara tell me they going back Naps. Ohboy, they're the most fickle minded people I ever made friends with, and still can talk talk all day long with them :D They rawk too!! So in the end, we decided to go back and I have to sms Leslie to ask him to go back too. Haha! He's still the same la, and his face makes me wanna laugh! Hoho!
Took bus12, that was crowded all the way till Bedok then we decided to change bus, cause it might be faster that way. And that Leslie, made me waste my phone calls by calling me when me and Sheryl wanted to prank-call him. wth, he was actually just sitting behind us, making me a fool la! Tsk tsk.
Meet at PP to buy gift for MrTong, and it took me a long time to find one for a teacher. It took us a super long time to decide what are we gonna eat la. We wanted to eat Sake Sushi, then decided that we should eat Burger King instead.


Finally, ate and took bus to Naps, and saw soo many people waiting outside the gate. Ok, and once you enter, you'll see many people from different schools. Walked around the canteen to find Mr.Tong, Ms Serene Law, Lin lao shi !! It was much later that we saw them. Oh, Mr.Tong and lin lao shi didn't change over the years, and Ms Serene Law still look that pretty over the years! She's the best Chinese teacher I ever known. She listens to us compliant bout the teachers that taught us. She's really nice. I'll never forget her!! :D


MrTong, Ms Serene Law, Lin lao shi are the best teachers of my primary school years. Including Mrs Wong!
Talk and talk to Ms Law till we decided that we should all go home, since all the teacher we wanna see, already seen. Our goodbyes were said and we parted..


It's been a year since I last saw them, and I hope they will stay the same, forever..
Goodbye!! :D
And it's my very very first time talking to Yvette after soooo many years! :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home