Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hello! :D


Choir is super tiring man! Really! Just doing those warm-ups are enough to kill me already. Me, Pearlyn and Petrina were like, yawning while doing warm up, and our eyes were getting teary. Haha! Those warm up sure zap my energy like nobody's business man! Haha! Everytime we start singing, we would take like super deeeeep breath, and then look at each other, and start smiling. Haha! I dony know why, but it makes me smile when I look at Pearlyn & Petrina! Ahaha! :)


Oh, choir took some photos as a section today for the tapestry video! Haha! Yeah! I took with Pearlyn and Petrina! Yoohoo! Okay, I'll see if I can get the photos and post here. I think we were getting a little high during breaks and when taking those photos! Lol, cause we were going " I wanna take with blah blah!" Yeah, we're going bonkers already. Hey Petrina, Pearlyn is mine right? Haha! But she's having an affair behind our backs! Lol! :D


Okay, I've got lots and lots of hols homework that I haven't done yet! At least, we're doing the geography project on Sat, after the rehearsal. I think it's at the airport. Rats, and I just found out I haven't done SS yet! OHmy!! Nvm, I think Petrina's worst than me, but at least she did the math game project one.. Haha, I think I've to contact Jingwen again, cause I must doooo the project with her, but I think no time already. Hmm, how many words are we suppose to write for our chinese thingy? Okay, I forgot, and I lost the assignment paper. Rats.. :(


I shall go do my homework now. I'll choing!!! :D


Ciao! :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home