Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hello People! I know, it's a super long time since I last posted! So yeah, here I am, back to posting! :D However, it's gonna be a little different this time, cause I wont be posting about my day to day life, but rather for someone else! Haha! Okay, it's for PETRINA! :D Hey girl, see your biggy name here! Yeah, stare at it nice and long okay! I'm typing it for yah!




Haha, yeah, I promise her that I would post one for her, cause she had been going to my blog, but she nvr tag, cause I nvr update, so yeah, if I post for her, she's gonna tag! Haha! I know, it may sound lame to you, but a promise is a promise, Petrina! :]




For this post, I've though of long and good, of what I shall type in here today, and finally I decided on what I wanted to type while I was on my way to BirdPark for a project. Yeah, and I practically sat on the train from Parsir Ris to Boonlay with ma friends. You can imagine how long it is uh.. anyway, I shall stop beating around the bushy, and get straight to what I wanna type..




Okay, it was a typical day kind of thingy, yeah, woke up for cca and stuff. So yeah, I forgot what time was my cca time, and I decided to ask Petrina what time it was. Actually, I asked Pearlyn the day before already, but somehow, some part of me keep thinking it was 9am, instead of 9.30am. Yeah, so I proceeded to sms to Petrina. Okay, here comes the "joker" part..




So okay, I distinctively remember I sms this...

Jessie: Hey girl, today is 9 or 9.30? Oh, and where is it ar?
Petrina: Its starting already. Where are you?
Jessie: Omg, pearlyn tell me its 9.30 leh..Shit, then I might as well dont go
Petrina: Faster come! Everyone waiting for you
Jessie: I cant make it one! I thought it was 9.30! by the time i reach there, it's confirm super late one. I just dont go for today one..

so yeah, I believe what she said, and I think I'm damn gullible now, like super duper. Haha! So yes, after that last sms that I sent to her, Samuel called me, but I put down his call by accident. So yeah, I think he think I was angry with him or smth like that, and the next thing I know, it's Liang Deng calling in but Samuel was the one doing the talking. So yes, he confessed saying that he was the one who did the typing using Petrina's phone, but anyway Petrina also did con-ed me la, she also got sent me the "prank" sms too. Haha! :D I didn't want to talk to my dance partner, cause he pung say me the last time round, so I was like, " I dont want to talk to you, cause you pung say me!" Haha, and we both were like, laughing like crazy people..


Oh well, even though it was a sort of prank they played on me, I think it was sort of fun la uh. Haha, to totally freak out once in a while, not bad la uh, but no worries Petrina, you'll be probably my next guinea pig for my latest pranks! Haha! And I shall not believe Samuel again, he's a total con man. He definitely got future in working at IR. Like, just con people la, con people like me. Man, he can con people like nobody's business. Haha, I must learn some pointers from him, maybe can use it on Petrina or whatsoever next time! :) Samuel is a conman! Haha!


Yup, so that was it, Petrina! I got some new lame lame jokes for you! Haha! And and..I forgot what I wanted to say. Oh yes, I must must buy Red Bull, cause "Red Bull gives you wings!" Haha, it'll probably come in handy when I need to get to school asap. Haha! Right girl? I was tempted to roll to school, but then, i decided to leave that "first try" to you, cause I want you to try first, when tell me and I shall improve on it! :D


Goodbye! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home