Happy Birthday, Jingwen! :D
Haha! Yes, today's Jingwen's birthday! So happy, cause we got her a cake and I bought her a wallet. But I still got her a MYUK wallet, even though I wanted to get her a Roxy one, but that's okay right? Sincerity that counts la! :) Haha! I bet she's damn happy today! Hoohoo! Oh, she got a cow soft toy for her birthday, and I didn't know it had a tail, which is damn cute and furry! Lol! But it's really lovely la! :D
Oh man, got soo many things to do today! Gotta and study and do Chemistry and Biology past year papers! Can just kill me man..I'm gonna die from all these! Worst, English, Chinese and SS Mid-Year coming leh! The school counsellor say must have a positive mindset! So yeah, must study like some siao like that! :]
Ohoh, Darren&Ernest birthday are coming soon, and I haven't though what to buy yet! I'm thinking of buying him a self-help book! But I dont know what's nice to read, so maybe and go surf-surf for a good book; and I still got Darren's to buy! Shit, I'm gonna broke man! Still gotta pay Jingwen $$$ tml! -.-
Ta-ta everyone! :)
Haha! Yes, today's Jingwen's birthday! So happy, cause we got her a cake and I bought her a wallet. But I still got her a MYUK wallet, even though I wanted to get her a Roxy one, but that's okay right? Sincerity that counts la! :) Haha! I bet she's damn happy today! Hoohoo! Oh, she got a cow soft toy for her birthday, and I didn't know it had a tail, which is damn cute and furry! Lol! But it's really lovely la! :D
Oh man, got soo many things to do today! Gotta and study and do Chemistry and Biology past year papers! Can just kill me man..I'm gonna die from all these! Worst, English, Chinese and SS Mid-Year coming leh! The school counsellor say must have a positive mindset! So yeah, must study like some siao like that! :]
Ohoh, Darren&Ernest birthday are coming soon, and I haven't though what to buy yet! I'm thinking of buying him a self-help book! But I dont know what's nice to read, so maybe and go surf-surf for a good book; and I still got Darren's to buy! Shit, I'm gonna broke man! Still gotta pay Jingwen $$$ tml! -.-
Ta-ta everyone! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home