Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Sheryl! :D


Sheryl's 15years old!


Haha! Yes! She's15 today! Haha. I think wei cong's present is sort or, creative and cool. And we got the same wrapper, cause I ask him to buy, and he also gave me the remainding wrapper he use, so it happen to be just nice for me! Haha! Cool! :D


Yup, we decided to go find her during recess, and we were suppose to like, shout her name to call her to come out, but apparently, wei cong didn't shout, so I just called her in the end! Haha, I bet her loove her all her pressie! Haha! Come to think of it, I think mine is sort of silly now. Omg.. :/


So yes, we are finally gonna celebrate her birthday on 17th May. We are going picnic! Yesh! Haha, I told Sheryl the idea, and her laugh at me la.. tsk, but we're still going in the end! Omg, my first time spending time at the beach, celebrating people's birthday! So cool! :)


I can't wait man! :)


Toddles!


PS: Happy Birthday, Sheryl! Best! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home