My biggest congrates to Petrina on being Choir's new President, Pearlyn being Alto SL, Samuel being Vice-President, Eric&Germainian for Tenor SL and many more!
Haha! Yup, the these are a few of the new Choir Commitee! Yeah! Pearlyn got in too! Haha!She can take over Petrina's place le! Lol. :] But I'm happy for her, cause I truely think she deserve that sit. Go gal! And Petrina's the new President! Sooo cool la! You go gal too! They're the BEST! :D
Okay, Choir was relatively fun today, cause I was sharing scores with Petrina and we kept laughing like some siao people la! Oh my, I bet you'll laugh too, cause at some point of time while singing, I cant control my laughter, and so was Petrina! Haha! Damn funny la, sometimes, the way she sings! Lol, I couldn't stand it for another minute..:)
Oh yes, I run my killer 2.4km run today, that was like shit la! Wth, I regreted for not running a little faster and walk lesser...Darn it! anyway, I think my timing not soo bad la, but compare with other people, I like shit la! Ken came in first, and Sam was second. So good runnners la! Tsk, but it's all thanks to Hanis that I can complete and get a not bad timing. Haha! :D
Right, Friendship Day is coming! Haha! I planned to do some things for my beloved friends, but I haven't really gave much though yet, cause I dont know what to do. Sian. But I shall come out with it soon! :D
Okay, that's all for today. It's been a tiring day for me..
Goodbye!! :]
Haha! Yup, the these are a few of the new Choir Commitee! Yeah! Pearlyn got in too! Haha!She can take over Petrina's place le! Lol. :] But I'm happy for her, cause I truely think she deserve that sit. Go gal! And Petrina's the new President! Sooo cool la! You go gal too! They're the BEST! :D
Okay, Choir was relatively fun today, cause I was sharing scores with Petrina and we kept laughing like some siao people la! Oh my, I bet you'll laugh too, cause at some point of time while singing, I cant control my laughter, and so was Petrina! Haha! Damn funny la, sometimes, the way she sings! Lol, I couldn't stand it for another minute..:)
Oh yes, I run my killer 2.4km run today, that was like shit la! Wth, I regreted for not running a little faster and walk lesser...Darn it! anyway, I think my timing not soo bad la, but compare with other people, I like shit la! Ken came in first, and Sam was second. So good runnners la! Tsk, but it's all thanks to Hanis that I can complete and get a not bad timing. Haha! :D
Right, Friendship Day is coming! Haha! I planned to do some things for my beloved friends, but I haven't really gave much though yet, cause I dont know what to do. Sian. But I shall come out with it soon! :D
Okay, that's all for today. It's been a tiring day for me..
Goodbye!! :]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home