Live.Laugh.Love
"You don't have to be awake to cry"
Hello peeps!!Alright, before I forget smth real important, I wanna say HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SHERYL AND WC! :D
I'm gonna be so broke this week man! Cause I've yet to buy Sheryl, Wc and Blossom's pressie yet! Daaarn! And I need to think what to get for Blossom, cause I wanna buy smth special for her! :D So yeah, didn't wanna share pressie with the guys though I'm partially broke :)
Tomorrow I'm gonna be so dead, cause it checking of scripts, and I know some papers are so screwed up already..thinking of it makes me shudder, so I shall not think of it, and enjoy my day(which is actually today), before we get back scripts tmr! And darn. Chinese Paper Two was like..the results shocked me, cause didn't expect to do that badly. But sigh, there's still Paper One, which wasn't too badly done, probably can save my Paper Two's horrid marks I got.
Hopefully things looking aren't too bad tmr! But I'm interested in getting back my geography, cause I kinda crap those 8marks question, and I'm excited to see if I crapped correctly! Haha, well, Human Geog is around the same concept mah! :D
Man, it's Intensive Mother Tongue this week. I wanna get over that June Paper asap man. And Jolene told me that actually even of you score not an A1/2, they will advise you to take again or smth, but they cant force your decision. I didn't know that, but yeah, I still wanna do well for June Paper and get over with it. Intensive MT is real intensive man! It's darn tiring and zaps your energy. I was so tired that I kept dozing off when I did Paper One, and Jo told me to drink water if I feel tired, but apparently, it didn't work on me. Haha! :D Paper One today was like, the same, still dozing off at the beginning, but then I told myself that I finish my paper early, I can go sleep early. So suddenly I became super charged to complete my compo and everything, but didn't sleep in the end, cause I only managed to complete it on time. So see, telling myself "finish early then go sleep" is a good way to motivate myself! Har-har. (:
And and..HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN BLOSSOM! WELCOME TO THE CLUB! :D
Dad is thinking of having a BBQ this Sat for I dont know what reason. I think he just flip his cookies of smth, but yah! He just came to me and tell me to go find out the booking charges and everything. Mumsie is against the BBQ cause she thinks its too much of a hassle,but I just told her "we can always call ez BBQ! :D" Haha! Well, the food's good, not say that bad. And yeah, its hassle free! :D I shall go check up on the prices and booking later on! :D
I'm bored, bored and bored. I just went Dictionary.com to check on smth, and there they state that the Word of the Day is " Satiety " I have to idea what in the world is that word. I'm staring at the word, and making my guess, while the word stares back at me. Okay, so satiety means "The state of being full or gratified to or beyond the point of satisfaction. " Hmmm, alright! Move on.
I wanna visit Kinokuniya and get the books I want off the shelve. I've started rereading My Sister's Keeper again, which is what Alster is reading now. I just can't get enough of the story, cause I thought the ending was just so..yeah! Haha! I dont know la, but I like the way it's written, cause sometimes some sentences in there makes sense. at least to me! :)
And by the way, I was at Photobucket, and I came across this. I thought it was cool! :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home