Monday, May 11, 2009

Running Away

Here I am, blogging again.

I got to say, that this is the first time I ever miss someone so badly before. I didn't realise how much I longed to talk, to laugh with this person again, just like every other night. I told myself "there's still tomorrow, there's still tomorrow". I managed to contain my emotions for that just one night, and thinking that tomorrow will be better, cause I'll still talk in the morning or smth. But I think saying "there's still tomorrow, there's still tomorrow" was just a way to console myself, because the next day, I could no longer suppress that emotion.

It just showed how important you were to me, like it has always been, before.

*******************
Okay, that was just some random post! :D Hmm, tmr's the start of another gruelling week! Darn, there's Elective Literature tmr, and I haven't start memorising nice quotes from the set text yet!! Daaarn! And and, I have to start reading and remember some important event in the text, so maybe tmr I can 排上用场! :D Whee! And there's EMath tmr, hopefully I wont be too tired to do that 2 hours paper. Cause I remember when I was doing my English and Chinese Paper 2, I was really drained out from doing the Paper ones. Heehee! Dozing off/on. That's baaad.

I just realised its been a long time since I last ate Famous Amous cookies! So I decided to buy some when I went Tampines Mall with momsie today! Bought like each 100grams of Double Chocolate Chip cookies and Chocolate Chip & Macadamia cookies! :D Faaavs!! :D I bought the Chocolate Chip & Macadamia for brother, and Double Chocolate Chips for me. See, Jessie is a good sister! Muhahaha!! Kay, kidding la! :)

OhOh! Mom bought this huge bag of Cheetos, and it loooook niceee! :) I haven't open that bag of tibits yet, and and actually, I have never eaten Cheetos before! Heehee! so it shall be my first time eating that! Its cheese flavoured, so probably gonna be very cheesy cause the picture on the bag looks like it's real cheesy la! :D I bet Junhao's gonna like it, cause he loves cheese to the coree! :] Should buy a bag of cheese for his belated birthday. Haha! Just kidding, Jh! :D

Tutor's going Japan in June/July, again! And today he just told me he's thinking of extending his trip there! Darn him! :D It's recession now, but I always tell him recession doesn't hit him, it's he hit recession! Haha! Nvm, I shall get him to buy smth nice for me! :D

It's been raining in the morning recently, and I thought it was kinda cool cause it makes sleeping so much nicer! Somehow I always feel that sleeping in aircon room with the rain outside is always the best time to sleep! Haha! But anyway, I still took the effort to wake up at like 9.47am, which is kinda rare for Jessie to wake up that early. But I obviously wake up for a reason la :)

Love exceeds fatigue huh? I kinda like that :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home