Totally wash-out!
Hello!
Okay, today is really a wash-out day for me.
Reasons:
1. Didn't really got to finish Science test on time.
2.Right after that, class spot check for phones
3.Mum might be calling school??!!
(which i dont really think it's nice...)
Three in a straight row a day..
And and,
I gonna wait for like, three months before I can collect
my precious phone again.
& I just found out that my phone is not even one years old
Marvellous, ehh?
DM just walk right straight into the class,
spare not much talking,
confess of phone,
confiscate,
and poof, he's gone after scolding.
Right,the whole entire level+some upper sec
was like, looking what happening?!
sooo scary and embarrassing!! !!
Okay, enough creeps for now.
***
Actually, I just read finish a book called
1.Confessions of a Shopaholic
2.Shopaholic takes on Manhattan
3.Shopaholic Ties the Knot
4.Shopaholic and Sister
5.Can you keep a secret?
Currently, I'm now waiting for a new book to come out
which is
Shopaholic and Baby
It's gonna be sooo interesting!
I really cant wait till Feb!
Speaking of Feb,isn't it when my phone is return?!
okay, silly me. Just notice it la!
Nothing really much happen in school,
just the regular ones..
Study,
Pay attention,
Study,
Pay attention,
:
:
:
yeah, lame..
*hahaha*
Right,
so i guess that's the end of post?
Good-bye!
:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home