Thursday, May 10, 2007

The starting of hols!

Oh boy!
It's finally the end of the major examinations! Though tomorrow there's Listening Comprehension. But hey!


Right, for those few grueling days of cramming and studies, it's time to relax now! :)
My, it's nice to get back on the net again. Yes, besides getting to sufe the net, once again,
maybe I will get on playing Audition. Yes, gotta play with Pearlyn!! :D


My, time passes fast. Mother's Day is coming soon. It on the 13th of May.
Yup, so Sara&Sheryl& me, are going to somewhere to pick saga seeds. I hope we're able to get those nice and red ones. They're beautiful. It's been a long time since I last picked saga seeds.


Right, so besides this, Sheryl Chia's Birthday is coming!! My my, I'm so looking forward to her birthday. I've got many surprise in store for you, Sheryl. Wanna know some of them? Haha!
Yup, we're planning to go for Marina Square :) maybe for a little movie perhaps?
And a little of this and that..
Haha! I'm sure it's gonna be damn fun/high on 14th May 2007. Will we be going to the open area again? Are we going to the Esplanade? Are we, are we? Sheryl? You make the call! :D


Right, so how I am I going to spend my lovely days. Maybe I will start counting down how many days to June hols! Nah, that too strenuous for me. Lol.
Nevertheless, I'm gonna make full use of my time I have till we receive our papers.
Yeah, that's when I start to worry how will my Meet-the-parent session turn our to be.


But one thing for sure, it's still a long way..

Goodbye pals! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home