" You think you and me are like glue
You're stuck on me, and I'm stuck on you
Only you don't know me, not one bit
If you think that I'm that whipped. "
Finding for presents and really be a big headache sometimes man!
Sheryl and me walked from T.Mall to CS and back to T.Mall again
just to find the some suitable present.
Went to Popular to but a gift for my tutor's birthday present.
Also , Sheryl went to look for Hui Shan's b-day's too!!
*I knew the cat was nicer la*
After all that arguments we were having which to buy,
we went to CS to have lunch.
Yeap, we saw E.Tan there with his parents eating too...
I guess we talk too much while eating then..
*I knew both of them isn't nice people,
they are just devil in disguise.
Don't act like you're so nice to *&*,
cause you're not! Can you stop being like that?
It makes me wanna puke.*
I just cant stand that kind of people,
but I know that it isn't anyone from UnitedFour (:
Sheryl's rushing home today to fetch her father from the airport today,
so we decided to split at 1.55pm
I know that's slightly late by the time she reaches home,
but I guess we got lost track of time while talking on the way. LoL
" The 'rat' in "Unreliable Narrator"
The 'lie' in "Silence"
The 'end' in "Narcissistic Tendencies"
The 'us' in total disguise.
That's all for today folks,
Goodbye
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home