Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Secrets causes Pain

Apparently, I just encounter some problems while changing the blogskins,
but i guess its okay now, since I can view it already.
Though it was design by the same designers,
only this skin could worked! Weired eh?
I don't know why, but I feel that we are drifting apart.
I don't know if this could be salvage anymore,
but all I know is that right now, this instance,
"we" facing a really big obstacle.
I don't know nor I'm able to confidently say that this is something that can be solved with just time.
Like they say, time heals..
I don't know if I can continue believing *,
but all I know is that the trust you built has fallen.
*, seriously, I don't know which is the real you.
Is it the one I see now,
or a coward person I have never seen before?
I don't know and I don't wanna know, for now.
But I guess time will heal all..
They say seeing is believing, but now, I really doubt it.
All i know is that even I open my eyes big, I see darkness.
I nevereverever expected that those cruel words could ever came out of your bloody mouth.
no matter how I tried putting pieces of pictures of you together, like a puzzle,
it never cross my mind that you could never say that!
Shut that bloody mouth if you are gonna say that again,
cause I believe it wont happen to she.
100% do I believe in my senses and believes I feel and see.
which is the true you?
I'm really baffled.
Things to turn out this way, nobody never expected that.
You created that with your desires you longed for.
Show me what you really are, please. I can't stand it no longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home