Follow your heart and mind
" Follow what your heart says."
For a long time, I tried following my fist-like heart to do so,
but it never turn out to be nice like I wanted.
I don't know what you wanna do now, however I'm positive of one thing.
That is, I'm not gonna care about what are you doing or whatever and waste my youth on you.
I'm gonna wash my hands off you. Why do I have to think about your everyday actions?
Just a another method of wasting time. I suppose this is the Power Of Choice.
Went to Sheryl's house today to do project. And this time we are coming for real.
Of course, we managed to complete Lit/Music/Science.
cooooooool~~ man. It's seldom that we get to complete our assignment when we go to Sheryl's house. I thought we would only complete half of it since there's dog in her house to play with.
And it reallyyyyyyyyy~~ cute!!! XD
Even my mom said so, Sheryl! (:
Went to Sara's cousin house to see if they have wool there, sadly no.
Nevertheless, i got a chance to see their doggy.
I guess you just have the dog smell, Sara.
Ginny was soo attracted to you that you lose your 4th kiss! [:
Hahahahaha!!! Sheryl's dog, Ginny, can get so active which makes her really adorable man.
And I love the furs of hers. Must be everyday eat good food one.
I tried to take a snap shot of her, but she keeps moving away from the camera. Is she camera-shy Sheryl? I dint get to see her well known "Ginny Dance" la.
Headed for Sheryl's house later in the morning after waiting for the Popular to open.
To kill time, we gossip outside. It's the best way.
We open our sleepy eyes big to look for the wool there, but we ended up talking again and Sara, she's helping Popular weight the papers there. How much was it a paper huh? I bet it was a rip-off man!! I cant the sight of you anymore. How does it feels like if you pretended that you cant read my handwriting? What if I did the same to you, would you like it? Spare a thought of others please. If attention and fame is what you yearn for, which shows 100% the bad side of you like a coin, please change for the better. I don't even think you will take the approach first. Trust me, no one will take the first step for you. If you don't know how much courage it takes it say something like that, get wiser this instance. It took me so much consideration, courage and thinking to make the first move, but I guess you are just waiting for something to happened. If that's the case, does it shows that you are someone that don't give a bloody damn about what's gonna happen next time, or even the future. I can see that you are enjoying that moment so much that you took every advantage you could possess, and I really hate such action of people. Even people around me could see that too. You think that evil wish of yours will come true? Let me tell you straight, it wont. Perhaps you don't have an idea of what I'm saying which is probably crap to you, the more you try to separate my close friends or steal away from us, I wont let that happened. If you think that you want 100% fullest attention from friends, which is like possession of something you have, you're bound to lose out. Friends is something which is not meant to be like this, but share the love equally. Don't you have this bond or worst still, have you even experience before? We don't know about you, but we really hate this attitude of yours.
There's so many things to say about you.
There's so many evil things about you.
There's so many sides of you.
Which I don't know the true you.
We even went to Ikea to see if there's puppet there.
Took many photos there of us playing. People go there to look at furniture, but we don't.
I really wish we can go out again. That's after the examinations. But time passes fast. That day will come.
That's all for today. I'm too tired to think any further, for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home