Thursday, March 29, 2007

Dashing in the rain

Have I ever mention how fun is to run in the rain?
Okay, so I think its okay to do it once in a while?!
You can practically feel the wind gushing towards your face as you run against it.
Well, what's the meaning of life? Philosophers have all been trying to find the true answer to it.
Nevertheless, I guess its okay to relax once in a while right?

And I think that we are now like a regular customer of T.Mart now?
It's like, for the pass few days, we have been eating there for like consecutive days..
of course, Sheryl noticed the pattern (:
Besides eating food from the food court(yucks!!),
we have been eating nothing but :
1.Cup Noddles $1.30
2.MacDonald $4
3.Food Court $4
If this were to continue, I think I'm gonna announce bankruptcy soon.
So next time if you see me in the streets, with ragged shirts and all,
you know what happened le. LOL

Took many pictures with Gaby+Sheryl+Sara,
and yeap, Sheryl edited the photos using Photoshop.
Is Photoshop great to use? Seems fun! (:
And so, this is one of the lovelyyyy pics we took! [:




Pls ignore the background. Smiles! Sheryl, Sara!! (:



'Cheese' everyone!! Smile to the camera! (:

That's all for now.

Goodbye folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home