Vivo City
Helloooooooo there.
Woohoo!! Finally, I found my day to check it out at Vivo City! Yes. Indeed, it was big. Like, real big. There's like thousand of shops there. And yeah, that includes the food sold at Food Republic too! (: Haha!
There's so many things to look and see there, and I think we left out some shops that is waiting to be seen. Yeah, so I think there's gonna be a second visit. Haha! :] So yeah, we settled our food and off we go. It was a little crowded today, cause I think its the start of June Hols and its a Sat today. So yah. Of course, we pop by many, thousand shops, but one that we spent most time was the Goldlion. Yeah, we were looking for new shirts, the long sleeves type ones. Finally found a really loveely one, but there's not size for my Dad! :( That's bad. But they said once they have stock, they will contact us :] Now that's fab. i intend to buy that as Father's Day gift. I think it's coming soon already right? Anyway, it's somewhere in June (:
But anyway, we got Dad 3 lovely shirts! :D Hurray
Mum wanted to do some massage on her, but I dragged her away from the shop. Haha!
My aunt wanted to get some new shoes/sandals, but she found nothing that she likes. Haha. After visiting so many shoe shops, she still don't like the designs she saw. Man, indeed she has high taste :)
Mom got herself a tablecloth she has been find for long. And yeah, she bought it from this vintage looking shop. Unfortunately, I forgot the name of the shop..
We went to look for some shirts in the end, and I got something for myself. Haha, and I though I was going home empty handed after walking and sighting in Vivo for such long time. That's nice. :]
We walk till our legs were real sore man. I couldn't take it for another minute man! It's hurting like nobody's business. But, I think its much better now. Phew :p
Sigh. Sheryl's leaving in a few days time. Like 1 to 2 days time. I'm gonna miss her loads and loads and loads! :'( Sob sob. That's sad. But she promised us that she would call us when she's there (: But, most of all, I hope her buddy's house has comp. so that maybe there's a chance that she will go online. So Sheryl, when you call me, tell me when you going online okay? :]
I'm gonna end my post now,
Goodbye! :]
Woohoo!! Finally, I found my day to check it out at Vivo City! Yes. Indeed, it was big. Like, real big. There's like thousand of shops there. And yeah, that includes the food sold at Food Republic too! (: Haha!
There's so many things to look and see there, and I think we left out some shops that is waiting to be seen. Yeah, so I think there's gonna be a second visit. Haha! :] So yeah, we settled our food and off we go. It was a little crowded today, cause I think its the start of June Hols and its a Sat today. So yah. Of course, we pop by many, thousand shops, but one that we spent most time was the Goldlion. Yeah, we were looking for new shirts, the long sleeves type ones. Finally found a really loveely one, but there's not size for my Dad! :( That's bad. But they said once they have stock, they will contact us :] Now that's fab. i intend to buy that as Father's Day gift. I think it's coming soon already right? Anyway, it's somewhere in June (:
But anyway, we got Dad 3 lovely shirts! :D Hurray
Mum wanted to do some massage on her, but I dragged her away from the shop. Haha!
My aunt wanted to get some new shoes/sandals, but she found nothing that she likes. Haha. After visiting so many shoe shops, she still don't like the designs she saw. Man, indeed she has high taste :)
Mom got herself a tablecloth she has been find for long. And yeah, she bought it from this vintage looking shop. Unfortunately, I forgot the name of the shop..
We went to look for some shirts in the end, and I got something for myself. Haha, and I though I was going home empty handed after walking and sighting in Vivo for such long time. That's nice. :]
We walk till our legs were real sore man. I couldn't take it for another minute man! It's hurting like nobody's business. But, I think its much better now. Phew :p
Sigh. Sheryl's leaving in a few days time. Like 1 to 2 days time. I'm gonna miss her loads and loads and loads! :'( Sob sob. That's sad. But she promised us that she would call us when she's there (: But, most of all, I hope her buddy's house has comp. so that maybe there's a chance that she will go online. So Sheryl, when you call me, tell me when you going online okay? :]
I'm gonna end my post now,
Goodbye! :]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home