Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Another lovely day!

Helloooo!!
Today is sucha relaxing day in school. Well, maybe a little..
Anyway, we had our Home Economics right up in the first lesson of the day. Yeap, we baked some real delicioussss~ cookies/muffins :] For once, I think Mdm Shireen like give wrong jobs ar.. Cause my duty was to clear up the stuffs that we used. But thinking again, I think it was okay that I choose that, cause Hui Wen's always the one cleaning up for me. Big thanks to her! :)
Also, today's the last lesson we're having, cause hols are coming, and July is the start of D&T! Don't really like that. Haha! But still, it's going to be some boring lessons again.. bahhhh!!


Right, and after that was our lovely break. As usual, the very-packed canteen again. So, we had a change of food, yeah. Hmm.. I think it didn't turned our quite nice, cause it was a little..tough. Yeah. But nevermind, at least we tried (:


And then we continued our relaxing journey to the classroom. Yup, it was Chinese. We watched the show that we last stopped, and it was a lovely show. Yes, a relatively touching movie. Much later, she brought us to Comp. lab 1. My, it was coldd in there! It's nice to be in the air-con room on such a hotty day. Yup, and so we surf the net, but with real slow speed. Nevermind.
We continued using the comp till Art lesson. Which means, we were in the air-con room for 1.5 hrs! That's long, though.
I decided to watch some shows, but then, the comp doesn't emit any sound! Now, that's bad. Al the other comps have, only mine dont have. They should get that fix! Lol. After having the help of Sara&Liang Rong, we still couldn't find what went wrong..
Thanks anyway. Really appreciated it! :D


And so, after Art, we could go home already. Cause Mr Chris is away. That 1hr before school ends. That fab. Totally!
We headed for T.Mart for lunch. Me and Sara ordered Japanese food. While eating, we had a a hilarious but yet disgusting conversation. But it was really funny, with Ada around.


Yes, finally, me and Sheryl headed home; Sara's in for briefing for Leadership Camp; Ada with her; Gaby for Band. Everyone's busy eh? Haha! :]


And presto, I'm now home, typing out today's event. Cause it's such a sweet and lovely day!
Therefore, I'm gonna enjoy it.
Goodbye! :]
Maybe a little nap? Bahhh~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home