Not too bad
Ohhh! Today is such a "not-too-bad" day for me.
Haha! Well, maybe that's because we took back my totally crappy Science Paper. Yeah, and to think I have to bring home this, I think my tutor is gonna grill, chop and skin me alive! Kidding! :) But hey, this term, my grades are really all like shit, which calls for more practice during the June hols. I don't have too much of a choice, do I? So, that's my resolution for the coming term! Jia you! :D
It rained today, in the morning. Coool! I lovvee the morning rain. Makes me happy, and also we dont have to communicate with the ants there! Why, they haven't shift their home despite us killing and pouring of water in their house.. That location very good meh? I wonder why..
Anyway, I only hope they will scram! :) Lol.
Yeap, I was playing Audition yesterday, without Pearlyn. Man, it's totally not easy man. Like, still have to get so much experience to take licence la! Long long way for me!
Actually, while typing out this post, I'm listening to Avril Lavigne's songs! Boy, I really love her latest album man! When You're Gone, Girlfriend, Innocence, Contagious are fab! Totally! XD
Didn't really last my money buying that album! Lol.
Good grief, I have been spending lots lately, not to mention the stuff I really wanna get. Also, with the current results, let me just forget about my camera pouch I wanted. Sigh. That's bad.
I looking hard for a new blogskin. Cause, with the latest comment I got, I sort out that I needed a change. Hope that I can find one nice one soon! :]
Man, tomorrow is the starting of Choir. I don't know if it's gonna be fun anymore, cause no more sec 4 :( I guess we'll have to work harder to reach for a Gold, 2 years later. Anyway, I think I would want to have fun and get to know my juniors tomorrow! :D
I guess that's the end for today,
Goodbye readers! :]
Haha! Well, maybe that's because we took back my totally crappy Science Paper. Yeah, and to think I have to bring home this, I think my tutor is gonna grill, chop and skin me alive! Kidding! :) But hey, this term, my grades are really all like shit, which calls for more practice during the June hols. I don't have too much of a choice, do I? So, that's my resolution for the coming term! Jia you! :D
It rained today, in the morning. Coool! I lovvee the morning rain. Makes me happy, and also we dont have to communicate with the ants there! Why, they haven't shift their home despite us killing and pouring of water in their house.. That location very good meh? I wonder why..
Anyway, I only hope they will scram! :) Lol.
Yeap, I was playing Audition yesterday, without Pearlyn. Man, it's totally not easy man. Like, still have to get so much experience to take licence la! Long long way for me!
Actually, while typing out this post, I'm listening to Avril Lavigne's songs! Boy, I really love her latest album man! When You're Gone, Girlfriend, Innocence, Contagious are fab! Totally! XD
Didn't really last my money buying that album! Lol.
Good grief, I have been spending lots lately, not to mention the stuff I really wanna get. Also, with the current results, let me just forget about my camera pouch I wanted. Sigh. That's bad.
I looking hard for a new blogskin. Cause, with the latest comment I got, I sort out that I needed a change. Hope that I can find one nice one soon! :]
Man, tomorrow is the starting of Choir. I don't know if it's gonna be fun anymore, cause no more sec 4 :( I guess we'll have to work harder to reach for a Gold, 2 years later. Anyway, I think I would want to have fun and get to know my juniors tomorrow! :D
I guess that's the end for today,
Goodbye readers! :]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home