Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Birthday, Sheryl Chia Hui Wen!

Happy birthday Sheryl Chia!
Happy Birthday Sheryl Chia!
Happy Birthday Sheryl Chia!
Happy Birthday Sheryl Chia!
Happy Birthday Sheryl Chia!! XD


Sheryl is 14 years old today! Time flies. I could still remember vividly of how I first met you. Even though we didn't know each other during primary school, it's still okay now, since our path have cross, once again. Sometimes, I think back of how we got off, like great pals and stuff, but I really really treasure the times we have together. They, are no small things that only use a little memory space in my heart, but instead, they will forever have a important placing in me. Cause they are the ones that change and affected my lifes in many, thousand ways. The thanks and gratitude from me towards you are indescribable. You girls are really great people, and I don't know how I will continue to live throughout my schooling years. You girls are the best friends I ever met.. XD


Yes, I couldn't gave Sheryl's present today, cause I have yet to develop the films. My my, they sure turn out great today! The pics have even templates with them. How quint! Of course, the present was with me, but we really have a hard time choosing and looking for the frame at Marina Square when we went out on 14 May 2007 to celebrate Sheryl's birthday. Though it was a little crash, it was solved my a piece of cake. Look how a cake can change the damaged done. But hey! It was lovely! :)


I'm sorry that the photo frame that you wanted sold out everywhere, but still, I hope you like the one that you choose! :D It's nice right? My mom said so too!


Right, today we got back many papers. Yes, you could say I got 4 shocking in 1 day. It's like, they really marked till very strick leh.. Even Chinese paper failed to console the shocking I had. Cause it's equally worst. But what is done is done, so all I can do is work harder than before. That's my this term resolution! :]


Sheryl's outing and birthday turn out fine, eventually. But still, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!! !! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home