Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I definitely love my tutor to the core!! :D


Started tuition yesterday. Okay, it was not as bad as I though it would be. At least he still got 良心, cause he went to Japan for holiday, and I told him to buy for me smth. Initially, he wanted to bring back the air/soil from Japan. But, I told him not to, and it cannot be connected to Mother Nature. Haha! Okay, so yesterday at tuition, he came with the things he bought for me! :D So happy! The things he brought back are soo cool la! Let's see..he gave me a bookmark that is made from the movie Howl's Moving Castle's filmstrip! Seriously, it's damn nice to me, and I love it!!! Besides that, he gave me a mechanical pencil. It's not the ordinary pencil that we use, but is actually made by using the normal pencil that you have to sharpen types, sort of drill a vertical hole through, and put in the mechanical pencil. Presto, and you have a mechanical pencil! The others are erasers, and that's pretty cool, cause it's small and good too! Lucky he bought the refill. And he bough a small bag for me, and some importantly, it is bought from the Ghibli museum! *Faints* I went to their official website, but sadly it's in Japanese.. but they did should pictures of that place. The place is built in such a way that it was done like in the movies! I dont know how explain, but I suggest you go check their website, and maybe visit there when you go Japan! :D


But, that's not the main reason actually. I started tuition a few days ago, and we wasn't really doing any work, cause we were discussing what subject to start on first. We decided to start on Chem. I totally am going to die man. We just started on the basic, and I already cant grab. Shit.
Then, I started telling him about this person that we both know, cause we both feel the same why too. He told me about his life experience, and really,I was touch by his very words. Haha! Ok, lame, but I really felt that way. Hmm..you could say he understand how I felt, cause he has gone through the same..


And, he told me this" What cant hurt you, makes you stronger."


I'll remember that..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home