Hello! :)
Just came back from Choir. Okay, it was quite fun today, cause we got to learn new songs, but the bad part was during warm-ups, cause he(conductor) made us sing level by level :(
It was really terrible and even the secondary ones were not spared la. Poor thing..
Oh yes, another baddy news too! They made an announcement saying that maybe the trip to Czech Republic is not gonna be held. That's like, shit! I seriously wanna go for that trip la!! And maybe the HK trip is gonna be held instead! Wth! But anyway, it's in July, which is common test period. So I'm not going for it, further more, Pearlyn&Petrina are not going too..
So me and Pearlyn are just thinking of going for the school trip, or just go for the P.Geography one-provided that is one la! :D
Yipppe, tomorrow is CNY celebration, and Choir is going to perform! (support them please! :) Lucky Pearlyn is not gonna sing, but play the piano/keyboard instead. Hmm, I think is better for her, since she dont want the mic facing directly at her. Haha! But too bad, I cant see her play the piano/keyboard tml, cause I wont be going to school-I'm going Malaysia. And hopefully I can get the original seasons of Heros! Hahah! Gonna hunt for it there!
Oh yes, I almost forgot. We celebrated Jason's birthday today, and he is the first old man of the gang! Haha! Cause they always say me old old old, so Jason is old man?! Lol! We sang Birthday song to him outside 3R5 classroom, and sang again at the bench near the SC room! Haha, we sang the chinese version too! :D And, Jason received his IC registration already, so he's like, gonna take his picture soon! I think I can collect mine around this month. Cant wait to received it from the school man! :]
I simply loooove chatting from Sheryl Chia man! Haha, I think she was thinking sick again, during El, smth like that. Haha, kidding la! :D But it's just nice to talk to her! Love yah to the core of the Earth!!! :D
Okay, can you believe we(Pearlyn&me) walked back home, from the school back home?! Haha, that's because bus28 was just too looooooong~!! We waited like dont know how long, the bus still haven't arrived yet la! Then Pearlyn suddenly say want go Mac eat fries. I obliviously second the idea, and walk to Mac with her. I bought Twister Fries a.k.a pig tails, and she bought just the fries. We then carried on walking from Tmart back home, and on the way, we talk and talk and talk about many many things man! Oh, I just looooove talking to her too! Cause I get to tease her and stuff! Haha!
PS: Twister fries a.k.a pig tails are nice to eat right, Pearlyn? :)
Wow, so many people are going holiday during CNY?! Sheryl is leaving tonight, midnight to Taiwan. Jolene is going Japan, leaving at about 11pm. Jason is going Hong Kong either today or tml! So good, these people! :D
Okay, I guess I shall end this now,
GoooooooodBye! :]
Happy CNY, everyone!
Just came back from Choir. Okay, it was quite fun today, cause we got to learn new songs, but the bad part was during warm-ups, cause he(conductor) made us sing level by level :(
It was really terrible and even the secondary ones were not spared la. Poor thing..
Oh yes, another baddy news too! They made an announcement saying that maybe the trip to Czech Republic is not gonna be held. That's like, shit! I seriously wanna go for that trip la!! And maybe the HK trip is gonna be held instead! Wth! But anyway, it's in July, which is common test period. So I'm not going for it, further more, Pearlyn&Petrina are not going too..
So me and Pearlyn are just thinking of going for the school trip, or just go for the P.Geography one-provided that is one la! :D
Yipppe, tomorrow is CNY celebration, and Choir is going to perform! (support them please! :) Lucky Pearlyn is not gonna sing, but play the piano/keyboard instead. Hmm, I think is better for her, since she dont want the mic facing directly at her. Haha! But too bad, I cant see her play the piano/keyboard tml, cause I wont be going to school-I'm going Malaysia. And hopefully I can get the original seasons of Heros! Hahah! Gonna hunt for it there!
Oh yes, I almost forgot. We celebrated Jason's birthday today, and he is the first old man of the gang! Haha! Cause they always say me old old old, so Jason is old man?! Lol! We sang Birthday song to him outside 3R5 classroom, and sang again at the bench near the SC room! Haha, we sang the chinese version too! :D And, Jason received his IC registration already, so he's like, gonna take his picture soon! I think I can collect mine around this month. Cant wait to received it from the school man! :]
I simply loooove chatting from Sheryl Chia man! Haha, I think she was thinking sick again, during El, smth like that. Haha, kidding la! :D But it's just nice to talk to her! Love yah to the core of the Earth!!! :D
Okay, can you believe we(Pearlyn&me) walked back home, from the school back home?! Haha, that's because bus28 was just too looooooong~!! We waited like dont know how long, the bus still haven't arrived yet la! Then Pearlyn suddenly say want go Mac eat fries. I obliviously second the idea, and walk to Mac with her. I bought Twister Fries a.k.a pig tails, and she bought just the fries. We then carried on walking from Tmart back home, and on the way, we talk and talk and talk about many many things man! Oh, I just looooove talking to her too! Cause I get to tease her and stuff! Haha!
PS: Twister fries a.k.a pig tails are nice to eat right, Pearlyn? :)
Wow, so many people are going holiday during CNY?! Sheryl is leaving tonight, midnight to Taiwan. Jolene is going Japan, leaving at about 11pm. Jason is going Hong Kong either today or tml! So good, these people! :D
Okay, I guess I shall end this now,
GoooooooodBye! :]
Happy CNY, everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home