Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Ever wonder what kind of sound does a giraffe makes?
Hmm, I started thinking about that recently, and I realised that I dont know what kind of sound a giraffe produced!!?? So I tried asking dear Sheryl what's the answer, and she doesn't know it too. But that's okay, I shall make a trip to the zoo, and visit the giraffes! :D


Oh my, I'm really needa brush up on my studies during the hols man! At least I'm coming back to school for Pure.Geog lessons, 2hrs! I need to re-study Chemistry&Biology, and get prepared for the geography test when school's open. I think I'll be damn tired la, but I dont really have too much of a choice right..Oh yes, and social studies too, cause I really dont get what Mrs Wong is saying in SS mann! I bet the school's gonna give of tons and tons of homework. That's, bad.


Yes, the school has finally decided on going to HK. But somehow, I still want to go Czech Republic badly..nvm, next time earn $$, then go there myself, but I bet it probably will take years. Tsk tsk. Anyway, it seems that we're going HK in July, which will be during the school hours, so it means we'll miss one whole week of lesson. Omg, then sure got loads of hw and stuffs. Let's just hope the trip is worth it! :D At least Pearlyn is goooooing!


Oh yesh! I'm gonna start reading Eclipse sooooon. Haha! I cant wait to get my hands on it! :D
My tutor just told me about this lovely book called" The Change Of Heart". Hmm, he says it nice, so may be can go library hunt for it! Haha! :)


That's all for today, folks!
Goodbye! :]




Trust me,
I'm not someone who breaks the promise,
I'm sure you know me inside out la,
so,
just trust me.
I.miss.yah! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home