Thursday, March 20, 2008

Founder's Day

Hello people! (:


Okay, I just ate finish my Laksa cup noddle, that was yummy!! Haha, anyway, today was a rather fun day, and I shall tell you all today! Also, I promised Jasmine&Pearlyn to blog, so here I am! :]


Right, I woke up like 9.45am today, thinking that I wouldn't be late for meeting Sheryl, Sara, Shankar and Samuel today, but while I was getting ready to go out, I was like checking the movies time cause after eating lunch with Sheryl thaey all, I'm watching movie with Petrina and peeps! Haha! Right, and I later found out that August Rush was not showing at Shaw or Gv. It was a great disappointment to me and Pearlyn. In the end, we just watch The Spiderwick Chronicles... :/


And so I was late for meeting Sheryl they all, but at least they waited for me! Lol! We ate Ajisen Ramen that was super filling. I ordered the Peach Soda, that has a marble inside, but Shankar insisted that it was just a ball. Haha, but he was wrong la, I took it out of the bottle and showed it to him. Haha! :)
After eating lunch, I proceded to meet Petrina and company to watch movie. I think it was not bad la. But I still wanna watch August Rush, Vantage Point, Sky Of Love Horton and many more!! :]


Played DJ Max with Brayton toady, and he totally own me la! He's damn gooooood! Haha! I just kept losing like crap la! Oh, and I got Pearlyn addicted to DJ Max, and although it's sort of difficult, it's fun la! Love that game loads!


Okay, so we made our way back to school for the Founder's Day thingy. Changed to my Korean-like costume, and ate the school horrible dinner, and then start slacking in the art room like, until 8pm.. So just kept playing DJ Max and tried playing with other players, which was very fun! :)
I went to irritate the xue ming(sp?) guy, psycho him to lose him game. Haha! He's a funny guy. Then I went to play&interact with the secondary two people, and it was damn fun! Haha, i play and laugh until my mouth tired. And I finally got their names! Haha, for soooo long then I finally got chance to interact with them! Haha, I love them! :D


So yeah, that was basically my whole day activity. Though it was tiring, there's fun! Haha!
Okay, gotta sign off now!


Goodbye! :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home