Tapestry III
Hello!
Tapestry III was cooool, fun and great! Haha, its my last tapestry and so is it for the sec fours. Sobs. Okay, nvm. But I'm happy, cause senior Sheryl came, and so did Valerie and many many people! I missed them loads and loads! So, it's just pure great to see them again! Sheryl said she would visit us again! Woots! :D
During yesterday's Tapestry, we took many photos, and I'm gonna get those from Liang Deng. I think I got alot of photos I haven't got from him yet! Dang! Nvm, I'll probably asked from him the next time I see him! :)
See people played card games while waiting for our turn to performed. Haha, ohmy, I see Liang Deng play Bridge I can laugh like some siao like that. I dont know how to say it, but it's just funny! :D Haha, right Pearlyn?? :]
And another thing. I'm proud to say that I won Pearlyn in DJ Max!! Yooohooo~ and the song we choose was.."For Seasons"! Wow, I won Liang Deng in that song too! Haha! And, I won Xuemin too! We played Seeker okay, and I won(of course). Tsk, that amature, still say will win me, tsk tsk! Haha! Oh yes, I played Viwawa with Pearlyn, Liang Deng and Samuel. Yeah, my wahjong character has Leved up! Yesh, after so long! Haha, we played Big 2.5 too, and I think Pearlyn was the con women there. Tsk, somebody arh, Lv 12. Everytime win one. Tsk, she's so good in that game. Nvm Pearlyn, I won you in Majong! :D
Bye!
We can now feed Giraffes and Baboons at the Singapore Zoological Center :D
Tapestry III was cooool, fun and great! Haha, its my last tapestry and so is it for the sec fours. Sobs. Okay, nvm. But I'm happy, cause senior Sheryl came, and so did Valerie and many many people! I missed them loads and loads! So, it's just pure great to see them again! Sheryl said she would visit us again! Woots! :D
During yesterday's Tapestry, we took many photos, and I'm gonna get those from Liang Deng. I think I got alot of photos I haven't got from him yet! Dang! Nvm, I'll probably asked from him the next time I see him! :)
See people played card games while waiting for our turn to performed. Haha, ohmy, I see Liang Deng play Bridge I can laugh like some siao like that. I dont know how to say it, but it's just funny! :D Haha, right Pearlyn?? :]
And another thing. I'm proud to say that I won Pearlyn in DJ Max!! Yooohooo~ and the song we choose was.."For Seasons"! Wow, I won Liang Deng in that song too! Haha! And, I won Xuemin too! We played Seeker okay, and I won(of course). Tsk, that amature, still say will win me, tsk tsk! Haha! Oh yes, I played Viwawa with Pearlyn, Liang Deng and Samuel. Yeah, my wahjong character has Leved up! Yesh, after so long! Haha, we played Big 2.5 too, and I think Pearlyn was the con women there. Tsk, somebody arh, Lv 12. Everytime win one. Tsk, she's so good in that game. Nvm Pearlyn, I won you in Majong! :D
Bye!
We can now feed Giraffes and Baboons at the Singapore Zoological Center :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home