Thursday, June 26, 2008

I broke a boiling tube today..


I broke a boiling tube today! It's my first time breaking smth in the Chemistry lab since sec one. It broke my record. Rats. Well, when I was handling the boiling tube, I was using the test tube holder thingy, and I though I put it on the bench table, but I think because I was doing it quickly, I broke the thing. Well, I was running out of time right, had to speed things up. Okay, I must be careful of such things, especially during SPA!! :/


E.Literature was quite interesting, since I got to sit next to the teacher, could sort of see what she was writing. Ohmy, she's really keen on knowinf us, unlike some teachers who only come in and teach was crap, and get paid. I hope she's a good teacher! Yooohoooo~ :D It'd been a long time since we got a good E.Literature already, after Ms Lim after the school. Sobs! But nvm, at least we got some English speaking good teacher! Haha!!


My tutor, has once again, went for his holiday to Japan! Agrh! He still text me say he's flying tomorrow, and that he's damn excited. Darn, he's making me damn envious, cause he's going there second time, and he's like, telling me all the places he's going and all the shoppings he's gonna do! Agrh! Nvm, I hope he remember to buy for me smth! Haha! I wanna go Japan!! :D
There's sooooo many places I wanna go, but I need $$$. I dying to go Czech Republic! I must go there, when I got enough money.. :)


Pearlyn was talking to me saying how fast we're going HK soon. Yeah, I know that girl, I'm looking at the calendar too! It's seems like a long way, but actually it's drawing near. Darn, it's faster than we thought. Ohhh~Pearlyn! See see seee your name here! :D


Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home