Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm gonna mug, mug, and more mugging for the upcoming Geography test!! It's my last test, so like its a must to score! Shooots! I'll choing choing and chiong! Cause I failed badly the last time, but it's a difficult test! I'll score better in the next time round! Agrh! Jia you! :D Cramming..


Got back some test papers today, and yeah, I suffered heart attack. I've to start preparing for the EOY, cause it's like coming already?! It's soo fast, like, zoooomed! Presto, it's exams time! Must study like some siao like that. Agrh! So gonna killed my brain cells..and I've to stop stoning. Sometimes, you're listening, but somehow you end up stoning, and the next thing you know, you dont understand what the teacher is blabbering about. That's baaaad!


The cause of deforestation are the landuse for agricultural activities, transport networks, forest fires, resettlements and growth of industries. Industrial activities is any activities that is carried out for economic gain. An industry activities can be categorised into blah blah blah..


Okay, I'm just crapping here. I shall go cram for geography now!
Byebye!
Ohyes, it's up to three sundaes now. Woohoooo! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home