I'm room mates with Pearlyn :D
Haha! Yes! I'm gonna share room with Pearlyn during the HK trip, for one week! Woohooo~
We have to put up with each other nonsense for one week girl! Haha! Okay, that's sooo coool!
Had E-Learning today. I think I rather go school, then stay home and just do quizzes they posts and stare at the computer uh. Nvm, it's only for a day, so I'll have to bear with it. Ohmy, there was like 62 question for Social Studies?! But luckily, I survived.. Lol! Have to memorise some chinese poem, and do some stuff. Tsk, I dont know what's there to write for a poem! Like, I have no inspiration. Sobs. Okay, nvm
I got smth for Pearlyn tml! Haha! I dont know if she'll like it anot, but I quite sure she'll think of me when she sees it! Muhaha! Okay, that was lame, but seriously, I dont know if she'll like anot. Haha! :) Ohyes, have to bring passport tomorrow, not the photocopy one. Haha! Dear Pearlyn text to remind me :D
Man, I'm suppose to do our SS project, but it seems that I cant make it on Monday. That's bad, cause we like haven't start on anything yet. So yes, I'll have to rearranged with Yaxun&Jingwen again. Heehee, hope can do at her house!
Choir's going Hwa Chong Institution on Saturday for some workshop. Hope it goes out well, but I think I'll see darkness again. Sobs! Have to wear our gowns and everything man! Like, Mr Yong says must put tons and tons of make-up, then have to put some eye-liner, mascara something like that. Then the lipstick must be red, no pink! That's the worst part man! Like, I'm imagining us looking like a Geisha! Haha! I'm gonna look horrible. Definitely.
Okay, I shall start on my chinese now,
Goodbye!
Haha! Yes! I'm gonna share room with Pearlyn during the HK trip, for one week! Woohooo~
We have to put up with each other nonsense for one week girl! Haha! Okay, that's sooo coool!
Had E-Learning today. I think I rather go school, then stay home and just do quizzes they posts and stare at the computer uh. Nvm, it's only for a day, so I'll have to bear with it. Ohmy, there was like 62 question for Social Studies?! But luckily, I survived.. Lol! Have to memorise some chinese poem, and do some stuff. Tsk, I dont know what's there to write for a poem! Like, I have no inspiration. Sobs. Okay, nvm
I got smth for Pearlyn tml! Haha! I dont know if she'll like it anot, but I quite sure she'll think of me when she sees it! Muhaha! Okay, that was lame, but seriously, I dont know if she'll like anot. Haha! :) Ohyes, have to bring passport tomorrow, not the photocopy one. Haha! Dear Pearlyn text to remind me :D
Man, I'm suppose to do our SS project, but it seems that I cant make it on Monday. That's bad, cause we like haven't start on anything yet. So yes, I'll have to rearranged with Yaxun&Jingwen again. Heehee, hope can do at her house!
Choir's going Hwa Chong Institution on Saturday for some workshop. Hope it goes out well, but I think I'll see darkness again. Sobs! Have to wear our gowns and everything man! Like, Mr Yong says must put tons and tons of make-up, then have to put some eye-liner, mascara something like that. Then the lipstick must be red, no pink! That's the worst part man! Like, I'm imagining us looking like a Geisha! Haha! I'm gonna look horrible. Definitely.
Okay, I shall start on my chinese now,
Goodbye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home