Hola! :D
Yippee, exams are finally over! The 3 day war was terrible! But nvm, I shall look forward to this Sunday, cause we're finally going out to celebrate Joleneee's Birthday! Haha!
Literature paper was like, came out on those she said in class, I just hope that she wont vomit blood when she marks our paper..but I think teachers will when they marks our class paper, and I bet I'll suffer a heart attack when I get my hands on the results. Okay, let's hope for the best!
There's nothing to write here today, just talking online to Choir peeps, and we're talking a long time to decide on the songs that we want to sing! :D Haha! Too bad, can't sing "Too Much Heaven" by the BeeGees. Ohmy, and I noticed that I told them the wrong band name, cause it's actually the BeeGees, and not the Beatles. Okay, whatever la. They get the idea can already! (:
I was just counseling Jolene just now. Girl, my counseling session is open 24/7! Just to let you know! :D Haha! She's probably asleep now, cause she said she's tired, but I think it was 9 smth when she told me that. That's, damn early! I cant remember the last time I slept that early..
Ohmy, I just saw the "Breaking Dawn" book! It's damn thick la, and the story is sort of getting boring. I'm thinking of not continuing the series, but then like a bit wasted since I've collected 3 already. Argh! And I just saw our school library has the "Salem Falls"! I wanted to buy&read that boook! Nvm, I shall see who can sponsor me, maybe I should ask my brother but I dont think he will :]
Ciao!
Yippee, exams are finally over! The 3 day war was terrible! But nvm, I shall look forward to this Sunday, cause we're finally going out to celebrate Joleneee's Birthday! Haha!
Literature paper was like, came out on those she said in class, I just hope that she wont vomit blood when she marks our paper..but I think teachers will when they marks our class paper, and I bet I'll suffer a heart attack when I get my hands on the results. Okay, let's hope for the best!
There's nothing to write here today, just talking online to Choir peeps, and we're talking a long time to decide on the songs that we want to sing! :D Haha! Too bad, can't sing "Too Much Heaven" by the BeeGees. Ohmy, and I noticed that I told them the wrong band name, cause it's actually the BeeGees, and not the Beatles. Okay, whatever la. They get the idea can already! (:
I was just counseling Jolene just now. Girl, my counseling session is open 24/7! Just to let you know! :D Haha! She's probably asleep now, cause she said she's tired, but I think it was 9 smth when she told me that. That's, damn early! I cant remember the last time I slept that early..
Ohmy, I just saw the "Breaking Dawn" book! It's damn thick la, and the story is sort of getting boring. I'm thinking of not continuing the series, but then like a bit wasted since I've collected 3 already. Argh! And I just saw our school library has the "Salem Falls"! I wanted to buy&read that boook! Nvm, I shall see who can sponsor me, maybe I should ask my brother but I dont think he will :]
Ciao!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home