Monday, July 28, 2008

Love is in the air tonight!
Hello people! I finally got some pictures from Liang deng, but I forgot to clear my stuffs, so it's like, very little pictures from him. But nvm, shall pass it to him tmr for mooore! :D


Haha! I'm talking to Sheryl and Weicong now! Haha! I really love talking to them! Like loads! Haha, miss the good old days la! :D Before that, I was ranting to Sheryl. Haha, very long nvr rant to her already! Best, we're gonna eat lunch TOGETHER on Friday! Like finally, we're gonna eat together!! I loooove you guys loads! :D


Yesh, I'm in a conversation with lots of love in it now! Haha, cause we miss each other like crazy!! Heehee! Weicong's going loves everywhere, and I'm like smiling cause of them! Haha! Sheryl saw how we vandalised the tables, cause wc wrote like" if Sheryl is looking, hi from wc and Jessie"! Haha! :D I bet Sheryl is smiling widely in front of her computer now. Man, if my mom sees I'm smiling to the comp, she'll probably go " Jessie, why are you smiling to yourself?" Yeah, cause I got caught for smiling to my computer cause of some things. Heehee!


No doubts that I miss the good old days, but at least we're coming together this Friday! i'm excited! Haha, me and wc could have started gossiping of mo mo ren on wed, for 2 hours one, but cause we change the dates, so yeah, we cant. But nvm! i'm seeing wc like everyday! So, she'll probably need tissues, cause she'll start sneezing in class. Yes, we're thinking of you dear, that's why you're sneezing! :D


I shall end my wonderful post now, cause Sheryl is waiting for this post. Hey girl, it's specially made for yah!


I LOVE YOU SHERYL A TRILLION! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home