Ruby Pier.
The Choir will be leaving for the HK trip soon! Like, this Sunday! :D That's like, so fast la! I need to do all my homework, and then study a little for those exams when we come back. Oh, I forgot to tell Jingwen to help me keep my SS notes! Okay, shall sms her later on.
I was lateeeeee for school today! Omg, Mr Ong says one more time, I'll have detention. Shit, so cant be late anymore. Ken was late too, cause I saw his bag there, and I thought it looked a lot like Ken's bag, and it really was. Lol!
Choir today was a bit funny uh. Geminian (or how you spell his name..), was conducting the Choir! :D Its damn funny la, the way he conducted! Hahahaha! Haven't even sing through one song, then start laughing already! Haha! He's getting damn high recently, and funny too! :)
I need pack my bag, sooon! Haha, cause like no time to pack already arh.. it still feels like it's still a long way. Me and Pearlyn decided to leave the house at the same time, then we'll reach the airport at the same time too! Lol! :D
I'm serious, you can now feed Baboons at the Zoo for $5! Wow! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home