Saturday, September 06, 2008

I survived 3 hours of Japanese class!! Haha! Okay, I'm so glad Petrina could make it with me for the Japanese class! And apparently, I remember the wrong date for my class too, I kept thinking it was Sunday, and not Saturday. Lol! So yeah, only me and Petrina could make it, Samuel cant. But I'm sure we'll be better than him! Phmff! :D

Class was kinda fuuun!! Haha! Laugh a bit at the starting of the class, paid attention though we sometimes start laughing..Hahah!! :D Oh yes, the teacher said we could ask her any country we wanted, so me and Pet decided to ask Czech Republic in Japanese. She thought I asked China Republic. But anyway, Czech in Jap is more or less the same. It's Cheko, and and Taiwan in Jap is the same as English. Cool! :D Learnt how to write those wriggly worms like word, and sometimes I get really confused, hahahah!! :) Nvm, shall go read up and practice when I'm free.. :]

I need to choing my geography video, complete math! Damnnn, sooo many things, I dont think I can finish by tonight..Yippee, I'm gonna study with Alster tml! Then we going to get smth at Bugis! Heehee!

See yah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home