Happy Teacher's Day!




Today's kind of fun, cause you get to go school in home clothes, and teachers come in school uniform! So cooool! Then we're like gussing which school were they from. Oh! I was almost late today! Mom didnt't wake me up, and in the end it was like 6.45am!! So I choing out of the house, like some gan chiong spider..Lol!
Petrina, Pearlyn, Me, Germ, Evan, Eric, Liang Deng, Samuel, Belinda and Debbie all perform for the Talent Quest thingy! Haha! We won 3rd!! Haha! Better then nothing la uh. And then there was the trophy, but we dont know who to take home, I think Samuel bought it home.
Took a little photos like them! I shall upload it!
Look at Eric's Joker Face!! :) Classic.
Smiles! :D
This picture! I like! Kind of glam..
Evan's Almight! Haha!
Wei Cooooooong! :D Haha! My sundae..
Okay, went to Alster's house after school. Created her blog and stuffs. Took some pictures and went home! :)
Super tiring week!
Shall go rest now, byebye! :]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home