Thursday, August 28, 2008

Okay, my report book sucks la.
It's horrible! Like, I did badly this time, means I have to work damn hard! Agrh! Anyway, for the whole September holiday, I'll probably see my tutor many times. He's finally helping me in Chemistry! :D Superb!


Tomorrow is BYD! So coool! Get to wear anything you want, but have to follow your class theme. Okay, I dont think I'll be following, cause Jolene is wearing jeans tomorrow, so I'll probably wear that too! Haha! And and, school ends at 10.30am I think, so maybe can go Alster's house tomorrow! Haha! So cool, then can listen her play piano! Lalala! Okay, I want to visit Jo's pet too! And I just remember I need to complete my geography. Oh man, so many things to complete. Busy busy!


I thought of posting some pictures during the Japan hosting thingy, but I guess it was so long, that I had to cancel it. Anyway, it was a new experience to me. You know, get to see new stuffs, and meet different people..Can't denie it was damn tiring to host them. They just zap your energy like nobody's business. Cause you know, I cant communicate with them, so it's like depending heavily on the guide book, and when it doesn't work, I'll have to draw and explain. It's that bad. Dad is considering of putting me in some Japanese class thingy, so I will have less language barrier when I go there in November! So yeah, maybe I'll go surf the CCs, see got anything :)


Brother bought the iPhone today! Soooo chio la! And, it's expensive. I told my tutor he bought the phone, and now he's tempted to buy it too. Haha! Mom wanted to get one for herself/me, but I dont think she'll use it, maybe I'll fiddle around with it. Haha! So cool, like touch screen, just like Ken's phone. Okay, I shall go explore my brother's phone! I bet he's damn broke now.


Oh! I just found out that Samuel's birthday is like, less then few weeks away! I bet he's excited la! Haha! You're turning older now! Okay, so when he just celebrate his 15th birthday, I'm aging..sobs! But nvm! I'm young at heart! :D


Okay, I shall go surf the webbie now, see where I can go attend some Jap courses..
Ciao! :D
Toofu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home