Monday, October 20, 2008

Now and Forever

Got back some papers today, and it's kinda..heartbreaking, cause it's always "by a few marks" kinda thing yeah? Hate that la! Hmm, at least I pass my Combine Humanities! Haha! Got back Chinese too, and it's kinda shocking for me! But I think it's quite okay la! :D Heehee! ^^

Oooh! I almost forgot! Yeah, you know there's this new organisation, which is the PPJ! They're damn famous! Yes, it's created by Jessie Pearlyn Petrina. No, PPJ does not mean our initials. Yes, PPJ means..POWERPUFF JELLYBEANS! Woohooo! Nice right? Of course la! Who think one? Tsk tsk! :D

Oh and one more thing! For Pearlyn's super ultra belated birthday, we got her a necklace! Haha, PPJs got one too! Haha! So cool, then we all can wear it together! Double cool. Me and Petrina think think very long before deciding on what to get for her leh! Heehee!! The necklace is kinda..long for me yeah? So I think i'll be getting another chain. But still, I think it's nice leh. Really!

Kk, I wanted to do some survey thingy in Pearlyn's blogy, cause it's kinda funny! Haha!! But I decided to not do it today, cause I have Chemistry SPA tomorrow, and I needa go read up :)

Oh wells! Let's hit the Chemistry SPA file today! :D

Oh Xm, dont worry, I wont give your name to the Ah Long uh..but I'm just curious la uh! Haha! Your super powers is superb man! Can try within such short time! :D not bad not bad! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home