Wooohooo!! Can you believe it?? Exams are like finally over!! Each day was like, burning midnight oil after midnight oil, so tiring and it's like never ending! Oh wells, at least its over now, but the papers are crappy man. Shall not talk about it today!
I've to revive my super dead blog here. Kk, so I shall start of with..what we, Jolene, Alster, Blossom, did after Chemistry exams. Ookay, so we went Tmall to watch movie and you know, chill after all those stress. Went there but movie theater have yet to open, and most shops are close still. Yup, so they ate their breakfast, while me and Alster started doing that iPod game again, kinda fun okay! My, it rhymes!! Hahah!! Yeah, talk talk talk, walk walk walk around Tmall, and finally went to eat lunch with Alster now, and Jolene&Blossom just talk. Heeehee!
Went to watch The House Of Bunnies, which is super funny la! Hahaha! I dont know why we kept laughing went we went in the cinema, guess it cause its the first time all of us are going together. Haha! Laugh loads in the cinema big time! Guess Alster made the right choice! :D
Okay, so now that exams are over, I've gotta find books to read again. Oh man, Salam Falls is sucha wonderful book. I'm thinking of reading Breaking Dawn now, but still considering whether to follow up! Shall go see look see look around first!
Oh yes, there's this wonderful movie coming in I think Nov/December? Ohmy, so gonna catch that movie with the girls when it's out!! Nights in Rodanthe is the name of the movie!
Nights in Rodanthe!!So gonna watch it! And and, I didn't know A Walk to Remember was written by Nicholas Sparks too! Lol! :D
Kk, shall end now!
Byeees! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home