Seasons Of Love
"Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer"
Ohmanz, went to Singapore Discovery Center today, so its like, super boring. Cause I think we've all gone there for like, dont know how many times already??So yeah, sat on the bus with Al! Hahaha, as usual, we played out quite lame game, which was playing our iPod songs at the same time! I swear it's cool manz! :D Hahaha! At SDC, its like nvr change one? Cause it still looked that same as how it look the last time I went there. No different. Played some X-Race thingy, a competition between 3R5, 3R6 and 3R7? Yeah, and the last class that came back would have to put up a performance, which was our class in the end! Hahah!! :D Had to sing school song, which was super, ultra horrible! Hahah! Oh wells, kinda fun!
Yeah, and here's the super horrible part! Me and Al were sitting together in the bus again, and then she said "ohmygod Jessie! Look there!" and I was like..-.- OHMY天!! Cause its like a super big i-dont-know what insect there, on the window, which was super near me!! Agrh!!! And since I was the one sitting inside, means closest to the insect, I was like pushing Al out of the sit! Haha! I see the insect for the first time, and I just scream for my life. Insects gotta be the most horrible thing okay! So I ran to some empty sit, which was beside Jeremy yeah. My heroine, Blossom, totally save my life manz! She's the brave one that killed the bloody insect there!! :D Oh, hearts her! :D So yups, the whole class clapped and cheer for her! :)
Went back school, had Biology SPA, which became a little boring cause Ms.Fahana already went through in class before. Me, Al and Blossom went to toilet before the SPA started, but we wouldn't find the new toilet in the new hall block la! Like, just get lost in my own school??! Haha! When we found it, the toilet was kinda nice, and I like the new showers! Haha! Kinda nice, but confirm better than the old one. The colour they used was, bright? Haha! Everything's new and nice now, but wait till 1 year later of smth, I bet it's gonna be black. Haha! :]
Kk, Youtube officially conned me la! Haha! The new Jay Chou album, 魔杰座, which has the song 时光机 is not 達芬奇的畫布, cause people put the fake name cause I think the album is not out yet? Haha, and I was still arguing with xm that I'm correct! Haha! kk, sorry xm! :p
But in any case, I still looove that song man! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home