Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Paper Heart

Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Hello folks! :D

Kk, just came back from Jap class with Petrina! Haha! Lesson's getting tougher la! So many words to do! Crazy thing this it. Went to shop for smth today before going for lesson. Kk, ate some nice omelette thingy! Kinda nice! :D And and, we have to think what to eat for next week again, cause every week is a different food! Hahah!! :)

Gossip and gossip with her while eating, and manz, hearing her sweet gossips can make my heart stop manz! So yeah, talk talk and eat, and then MRT home. Haha, I bet her ez-link is in her skirt since she didn't bring again! Lol! It'll be the sixth time the ez-link goes in the washing machine!

I hope we're going out on Monday with Jo, Blossom and Al, though I dont know where! Haha, maybe going Park or warehouse! But shall wait for Alster's sms! Hahaha! I think I forget how to cycle already, so I need to have that feeling again! Haha!

Oh! There's this Coppelia show going on in Esplanade now! Though of watching with the girls, but then again, its kinda expensive. I was sort of attracted by the picture, plus my tutor was talking about it. Manz, he's gonna watch it! Agrh!

Guess who's that!

I tried finding pictures for Coppelia, but I cant find the nice one. Oh wells! I wonder if the girls would like to catch that show! Ohmy, really tempted to go for Avenue Q, but I think I'll wait and see if tutor thinks its nice, cause he's gonna watch it too! :D

Ohyes, there was this damn big beetle, and of course, I SOS my dad, but he just say" the beetle bigger, or you bigger?" and I'm like, agrh! Samuel thinks I should just take the insecticide, but I wont even dare go near it la! Ahh!!

Kk, shall end here today!

Byees! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home