Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Choir

Choir. Choir. Choir. Had Choir today in the morning! :D Yayness! Haven't had Choir since I-dont-know when. So yeah, woke up real early today and met Pearlyn! OhOh, she has a new bag plus a Jeju bear that the PPJ has! Double cool!! :) Sms-ed her if she has the new version of the DJ Max thingy, cause I wanna play with her, but then she doesn't have it! I recently remember that I have a PSP okay! It's like, I haven't touch it for a really long time already. And Sheryl just reminded me that I have a PSP cause she asked me to bring out with her when we went out that day!! Heehee! :D

So yeah, bus-ed down to school! Okay, I think I really very long nvr wear the school uniform already, cause it feels kinda weird, or maybe cause its the new uniform that I got, and it's still kinda stiff! :) Oh yah, and I noticed that the school uniform changed!! Gosh!! It's like soooo, not that nice? I think our old one is nicerrrr! Seriously. Its like one small logo at the side of the uniform. And when I say small, I really meant small okay!! I dont know why they make so small, for who to see manz!! Kk, I'm crapping again. Tsk tsk. So yeah! Met the com people, then went to the piano there and revised our song, which is kinda..baaad!! Ohoh, I saw Sheng Hao today, and I realised he still look the same, like so Sheng Hao-ish!! Hahaha!! So okay okay, we tried singing our song, and it's kinda..baaaad! Cause we like forget how to sing already!! Hahaha!! :D

Gosh!! The library is still there after sooo long! And I thought we might be able to use the new Auditorium!! Raaah! I wonder when will the library be demolished and then we can use the Auditorium!! Coool!! :D So yup, had Choir finally, for 3hours! :] Oooh, I think Mr.Yong gossips too!! Hahaha!! :D Jessie dont gossip, you know!! :D Maybe a little la! With the PPJ!! :D Yayness!! Halfway through Choir, PPJ was like, feeling hungry! I ren very long already lor, then suddenly Petrina told me she's hungry too! Hahaha!! Ate Jia Hui's goodies that she bought from overseas! Thanks Jia Hui!! I very long nvr eat that hard hard sweet that's from Australia already!! :D So yeah, we were like discussing what to eat later after practice during Choir!! Lol! :)

Choir ended. So had com meeting to discuss some matters. Ohoh, halfway through the com meeting, we started talking about gossips! Haha!! And and, I suddenly told them smth that was darn random. Petrina was saying smth about researching on how to control the choir or smth along that line yeah, and I suddenly say that I went to Google and type in the search bar "where to buy giraffe" and the search results came out "where to buy giraffe meat" Haha!! Kinda random at that time la! But yeah, dont you think it's kinda cruel and disgusting for people to buy giraffe meat or even keep Giraffes as pets??!!! It's like so, out of this world!! Okay okay, I'm crapping again! :] So yeah, after that we continue to discuss blah blah.. :D

Went to TMart and eat lunch cause we're like super hungry!! :/ Ohoh, and while we were eating, we suddenly talk about a question that not many have thought before! :D Hahaha!! And that Germ! Suddenly laugh cause he and me saw smth darn interesting, and I was eating my noodles. Obviously I almost choke, and Debbie asked why my face suddenly so red!! Hahaa!!! :D Omg that Germ, can't get enough of his nonsense!! :D

So yeah, came home and do my incomplete homework!! I just started on my 8days 7nights itinerary. Gosh, I think it's gonna take super long for me to complete!! At least I did my Bio Mind maps! Cool, I think it's kinda nice! :D Hahaha!!! Kk, and I just need to tidy up on Emath and Geography, then I'm kinda done already!! Must all chiong before Friday!! :D Ahh!! Jia you manz!! :D

Okay, I'm gonna continue with my itinerary now. Though I have no idea how to complete it! Raaah!! So dead man!!

Byeeee :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home