MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! :D
Gosh, now its my aunt's birthday too!! Yayness!! Her birthday is the same as Christmas day!! Isn't that cool!! Hahaha!! :D
So yeah, went out and get aunt's pressie, which is like very expensive!! I think it's the most expensive gift I've gotten her!! :] hahah!! Walked around the mall with mumsie and got myself some nice DVDs! Haha!! Ohoh, I bought the Mad About English show too!! I just watched it actually, and it's kinda...cool? Hahah!! Yeah!
YAYNESS!! I managed to send my Christmas card out to Pearlyn!! HAhha!! But i think it'll be a little late! Cause I kinda send out late! Haha! And I was short of one more Christmas card, which meant that I cant send it to Petrina too!! PPJ!!! HAHahha!!! :D But I send her a super long sms!! :D
Ohoh!! Sheryl just touch down today!! Yayness!! Gosh, and I realise how long I didn't talk to her already!!! So yeah, I hope I can go out with her soon! Man, I didn't know she have no plans, so I'm gonna book her while I still can, cause she's a rather busy girl!! I LOVE YAH!! Hahaha!! :D
Jolene isn't going out with meeee!! :/ Hahah!! Cause she has been going out these few days. Tsk tsk, bad girl Jolene!! Hahah!! Nvm, I'm sure there will be a next time where I get to go out with the other girls!! Yayness!! Hahha!!
Okay okay, I shall updates next time!!
Goodbye!! :]
Gosh, now its my aunt's birthday too!! Yayness!! Her birthday is the same as Christmas day!! Isn't that cool!! Hahaha!! :D
So yeah, went out and get aunt's pressie, which is like very expensive!! I think it's the most expensive gift I've gotten her!! :] hahah!! Walked around the mall with mumsie and got myself some nice DVDs! Haha!! Ohoh, I bought the Mad About English show too!! I just watched it actually, and it's kinda...cool? Hahah!! Yeah!
YAYNESS!! I managed to send my Christmas card out to Pearlyn!! HAhha!! But i think it'll be a little late! Cause I kinda send out late! Haha! And I was short of one more Christmas card, which meant that I cant send it to Petrina too!! PPJ!!! HAHahha!!! :D But I send her a super long sms!! :D
Ohoh!! Sheryl just touch down today!! Yayness!! Gosh, and I realise how long I didn't talk to her already!!! So yeah, I hope I can go out with her soon! Man, I didn't know she have no plans, so I'm gonna book her while I still can, cause she's a rather busy girl!! I LOVE YAH!! Hahaha!! :D
Jolene isn't going out with meeee!! :/ Hahah!! Cause she has been going out these few days. Tsk tsk, bad girl Jolene!! Hahah!! Nvm, I'm sure there will be a next time where I get to go out with the other girls!! Yayness!! Hahha!!
Okay okay, I shall updates next time!!
Goodbye!! :]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home