Hello Folks
HELLO People!!
Jessie is back on blogging! OKay, I guess it was a long time since I last blog!!
Oh oh, I think I'm going to watch that WYCF concert thingy! Haha!! So yup, I'm going to get the tickets tomorrow!! Haha!! Oh oh, Petrina's back tmr too!! Wheeee!! PPJ!! :D \
Oh yes, I heard from Pearlyn they're going to sing the Jazzy snazzy version of Waltzing Matilda. So again, I suggested to her that they should just ask me to waltz for them!! Haha!! :D They should just call me, and then there must be one tree there. Okay, I dont know why. But yeah, that's what the song said!! Haha!! Okay, I'm excited to watch it!! :D
And also, the NutCracker is out selling!! I'm going to watch it!! Wheeeeeee
Jessie is back on blogging! OKay, I guess it was a long time since I last blog!!
Oh oh, I think I'm going to watch that WYCF concert thingy! Haha!! So yup, I'm going to get the tickets tomorrow!! Haha!! Oh oh, Petrina's back tmr too!! Wheeee!! PPJ!! :D \
Oh yes, I heard from Pearlyn they're going to sing the Jazzy snazzy version of Waltzing Matilda. So again, I suggested to her that they should just ask me to waltz for them!! Haha!! :D They should just call me, and then there must be one tree there. Okay, I dont know why. But yeah, that's what the song said!! Haha!! Okay, I'm excited to watch it!! :D
And also, the NutCracker is out selling!! I'm going to watch it!! Wheeeeeee

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home