Monday, December 01, 2008

Farewell Party :)

Hello peopleee! Jessie is bacckk! :D

Actually, I dont know what to type here, so yeah I'll probably start crapping halfway in this post, and maybe it's going to get a bit boring yeah?

Oh yah! Today's a nice date, cause its the first of December! Which means, if you have been counting, it's like 17 more days to the release of Twilight, the movie!! On the BIG screen!! Yayness! And and, if you have been counting, it's like 24 more days to CHRISTMAS!! Yayyay!! And again, if you have been counting, it's like a few more days to my wonderful birthday! *cough cough* Yup! :D Obviously, if you have been counting all these dates, you must be quite bored too? Okay, I knew I'll be crapping, and it's not even halfway yet!! Darn it.

But seriously, I'm dying to go watch Twilight with Pearlyn or Jolene they all! Okay, maybe Pearlyn's gonna watch with you-know-who, so I'll need to go book that date with her! :D Oh oh, 18th Dec is also the BBQ date!!! Manz, 18 December is also a wonderful date! Hahaha!! I'm so gonna watch Twilight! That Robert Pattinson simply melts my heart!! But I think those soundtracks..are really not that fantastic. But I'm still going to watch it! I think it's like No.1 in some box office thingy!! :D

Okay, so yeah, we had some sec fours farewell party thingy on Sat, after the Hwa Chong workshop. Talking about the workshop, it's kinda depressing yeah? Cause we didn't perform as well as when we were practicing in the AVA room! That's darn sad okay, cause it's like you work so hard and then we didn't perform up to standard!! That's terrible okay! :( but it means that we need to work twice as hard now! Okay, let's not side track about the Farewell thingy..

So right, the Farewell party was a success? Ahh..it must be all because of me manz. Okay, kidding. Liang Deng is like, the best! Cause he's the one who made the PPT to be so wonderful! Ohoh, and Samuel too! :D I think it was like, super fun. Oh yah, and that day was the first movie I was filmed in, like, starring Jessica Lopez?? So yeah, it's gonna be the next big hit! Hahaha!! It has me trying to write something with ma sexy butt, and my other wonderful group 1s!! :D GOSH, I can't forget how xm writes his initials too! Hahah!! So funny!! :D Oh btw, he was in my group too! :D I think I got some photos. Okay, I dont have, except those I took with Pearlyn and Debbie! I shall go take the photos from Debbie and Petrina! She's got my video too! :)

Oh oh, before I forgot, my wonderful group had to do some forfeit, cause we answer some super easy song wrongly!! Yeah, but I wont blame xm(he answered it)! Cause I know he tried his best? Aiyah, I also dont know the answer lor! Cant even save my own group! :/ Very 失败 leh!

Oh wells, anyway, it was super fun! Took pictures with the sec fours ALTOS! Oh yes! I finally did a successful the 3 cheers thingy for ALTOS!!! Haha!! Made me super happy!! Cause I did cheers in the morning to wake them up, but I failed! But I think Altos is the most wonderful section!! MUhahahhaa!! :D

Okay, I think I shall go get the pics from Petrina, then post it when I get it!!

I shall end now!! Ohoh, that sakana ball guy just emailed me!!! :D

Byebye! :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home